Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Last Week & This Week at Rite-Aid

 I hit Rite-Aid 2 more times last week and used that Spend $60/Get $15 Bonus Cash coupon on 2 different cards/accounts.


First I bought 2 Nexxus shampoo/conditioners, 1 Nexus hair masque, 3 Vaseline lip balms, a Covergirl eye shadow palette, a CG eyebrow pencils, a CG concealer and a Baby Ruth candy bar.
This all cost me $42.05 in BC and I earned back $49.00 in new BC so a modest $6.95 moneymaker.  I also submitted to Checkout51 for .38¢ back on the candy bar, netting me $7.33 back in total on all that.

Then I bought 1 Rohto eye drops(put with other transaction items by mistake in the photo),1 Dr. Scholl's wart remover pack, 2 Pamprin pills, 2 Dollar Shave Club wipe packs, a Neutrogena facial mask, a Covergirl mascara, a CG eyebrow pencils and a CG concealer.
This all cost me $37.01 in BC and I earned back $51.00 in new BC.  I also submitted to Swagbucks for a $3 rebate on the Dr. Scholl's item and to Ibotta for a $3 rebate on the Rhoto item making this a $19.99 moneymaker.

Yesterday while I was out running errands in the town South of us I hit a different R-A and got all this....

I bought a clearance poison ivy treatment, a bag of dog treats for the puppies and 2 Dollar Shave Club items-a pack of face wipes and a 4 blade razor starter kit.

Total after my $5/2 DSC L2CQ came to $9.09 with sales tax.  The DSC items are double dipping so I got 4 x $3 in BC for those 2 items, making this a $2.91 moneymaker.  Then I submitted for a $3 Ibotta rebate for the Ivarest making this a $5.91 moneymaker. 8-)

Not a bad few transactions at Rite-Aid lately, rolling or growing my Bonus Cash.

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.