So here are a very few frugal things that happened here at Chez Sluggy this past week.......
* I finally got my election paycheck. There was a snafu with the paperwork I filled out(they said I hadn't but I had at the polls so it somehow got lost between there and the offices at the courthouse-makes me wonder how secure the election results from our polling place were if they lost my paperwork which was in the secure bags with the polling data. hmmm). Had to redo the paperwork and my check arrived this week.
I'll try not to spend this massive amount all in one place. lolz
* My J and J rebate cards arrived this past week...
* I've been using pantry and freezer items to make meals this week. We did go out for lunch on Tuesday though to the Chinese Buffet(Hubs' request). Eating leftovers or fending for ourselves mostly.
* One of the projects on the house was pruning an overgrown ornamental tree on the side of the house. It was rubbing on the siding and on the roof so Hubs and I pruned it ourselves 2 days ago. Then a storm came through and took down another large branch so the tree is well off the house now without having to pay someone to cut it back. 8-)
* I have done no food shopping this week. That may change today as we need a couple of things. ;-)
* I found money this past week!When I was out last Saturday I found a penny in Rite-Aid by the drink cooler. Whoopee..... ;-)
Total Found This Year.....$13.05