Sunday, June 12, 2022

Last Rite-Aid Transaction of Last Week

I had a $5/2 Dollar Shave Club L2CQ left on 1 account plus a $7 off $35 spend CatalinaQ so I went to Rite-Aid on Friday and bought this.......


1 x DSC shave gel=$6.29
1 x DSC razor pack=$10.49
2 x Pamprin packs(25% off)=$14.52
2 x Irish Spring 3 packs(BOGO75%)=$3.73
2 x Big Win water cases on sale=$7.00 *not pictured*
SubTotal...$42.03

I used......
1 x $7/$35 CatalinaQ
1 x $5/2 DSC L2CQ
2 x .55/1 Pamprin PeelieQ*The cashier forgot to scan one of these Qs*
2 x $1/1 Irish Spring RA emailed Q
Coupon Total....$15.10*but only $14.55 was applied

Total..$27.48 + .66¢ tax=$28.14 used Bonus Cash to pay.

I earned back $22 in new BC($12 DSC double dip, 2 x $5 Pamprin)so spent down $6.14 on the BC.
I am ok with that as $7 of this total was for the water which we needed.  I have plans for all the rest of the items.

 I got another $7/$35 CatalinaQ and .55¢ PostQ cash for the Q the cashier didn't scan making my OOP/BC spend just $5.59.  I also earned $1.04 in Fetch Points on this transaction for the DSC items.

Sluggy





7 comments:

  1. Yesterday, Tommy asked me, "What is sluggy up to lately?" As you can guess, I am always commenting to him, quoting figures, and exclaiming over something you post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly I am decluttering and cleaning lately with a trip to R-A thrown into the mix occasionally. 8-)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Pamprin still existed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://pamprin.com/where-to-buy/
      Lots of retailers still sell it.

      Delete
  3. I forget if you plan things and buy accordingly or do you buy things and make a plan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know all these period pain products cause a person to bleed more? Just what we need!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.