Sunday, October 17, 2021

Walmart on Friday & Weekend Decluttering

 So I am still not getting ANY Ibotta Bonuses and it's almost 3 weeks now!  Anybody else having this problem?  One of the Youtube couponers I watch is also having this problem.  
I wrote to Ibotta and asked about this problem and got this canned response....

"Hello Denise,


Thanks for your interest in the MidWeek bonuses. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that specific offers or bonuses will be available to every Saver. We try to mix up our offers and bonuses so we have some that are achievable for everyone, so stay tuned!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with at this time.
Thank you for using Ibotta. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Erin

Denise Bowman-Arcure

Oct 11, 2021, 19:16 MDT

Just a question. The last Bonus I received on my account was the September Leaves. No midweek or weekend nor any special monthly/seasonal bonuses since I completed that one. I know everyone's account and what offers/bonuses they receive are different but why nothing for so long for mine?
thanks,
Denise Bowman-Arcure


Yah, didn't answer my question.

At any rate this complication has significantly "slowed my Ibotta roll" as it were.  Without Bonuses of any size or kind it's very hard to have a moneymaker haul.

But I did go to Walmart on Friday since I had a $25 SwagBucks/Walmart gift card to spend.......

The only items I bought that aren't in the photo are a carton of Breyer's Reese's Ice Cream and a package of Klondike Reese's Ice Cream Bars.  When the chest freezer died while I was at Sissie's we lost all our popsicles and ice cream so I had to restock on some ice cream. 8-)
Everything came to $33.17 after coupons used and the gift card.
Between reg. Ibotta rebates, Aisle, a special Reese's ice cream rebate, Checkout 51, Shop Kick, Fetch and Swag Bucks I earned back $38.77 so a $5.60 moneymaker trip!
The Dole lemonade, Cheetos mac and cheeses, Mt. Dew energy drink and coffee drinks are for Ex-College Boy.  The Splash drinks and the Gatorade w/Protein bottle are for me.  I'll send one of the Mrs. Butterworth's to the food bank as well as some of the Airwick plug-ins and the small sized Tresemmé items.
Saturday we went through some kitchen cabinets and found 22 items to rehome.......




Ex-CB is coming over for dinner tonight so I'll see if he wants any of this stuff(probably not), then I'll check with the other 2 kids before taking it all to Sallie's.  I'll give Ex-CB his Walmart stuff tonight too.
That's about all from me lately.  A pretty boring weekend here.  Anything interesting going on with y'all?

Sluggy


4 comments:

  1. Nothing as interesting as your weekend.
    I am doing mostly chores. usual Weekend types.
    this evening I make an apple bundt cake for work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only Ibotta bonus requires 30 items. I’ve only made it to 10 once so that’s wasted on me. Wish I could transfer it to you!

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bonuses for me either. I believe it is because I redeem a bunch of offers, but have no referrals. I have earned almost $4k over the last 6.5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing it's because you're a regular shopper when it comes to bonuses. It's probably not worth it to them when you keep earning all those bonus offers. They'd prefer to lure in those who won't complete all bonus offers (less payout from them). Just a thought.

    I haven't used Ibotta in a long time and have been getting good bonus offers

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.