Tuesday, October 19, 2021

A Little Rite-Aid Buy

On Monday Hubs and I had signed up with our insurance company to have some health screenings done in a town nearby.  I was glad to hear we are not ready to keel over from Afib, PAD, Atherosclerosis or abdominal aortic aneurysm any time soon, rah.

Afterwards we headed somewhere for lunch and ended up near where my Discount Grocery use to be before they closed up this Summer. 8-(  Also in that area was one of the R-A's I frequent so I popped in, even though I didn't bring my coupon envie or have any plans.
Here is what I got......

The Colgate toothpaste(certain types/sizes)are $3.50 this week.  With the In-Ad coupon it's $3 off so .50¢ OOP.
I had a $2/1 Colgate Load2CardQ for this type of toothpaste so with both Qs applied I had $1.50 of overage to use up on something else.  This store carries these dog treats($1 a bag and .80¢ with Gold discount)so I added two bags.
$1.60+$3.50=$5.10-$5 in Qs=.10¢ + .10¢ sales tax=.20¢ OOP.
Free toothpaste and a bag of doggie treats for the puppies for .10¢ each.

Sluggy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.