Friday, April 9, 2021

Frugal Friday.....the April 9th Edition

 A few frugal wins this past week.......

*  I finished up a LOT of Rite-Aid transactions this past week(last weekend mostly).  I came out ahead $110.30 on all that(see previous post).

*  Here's my only R-A transaction for this sales week......

6 x Renuzit on sale=$6.00
1 x Colgate zero toothpaste on sale=$4.99
1 x Colgate zero mouthwash on sale=$4.99
1 x Gain dish soap clearance=.89¢
2 x Almay make-up remover 75% off=$3.24
1 x Revlon brow kit 75% off=$3.37
1 x Almay mascara 75% off=$2.24
6 x candy bars on sale=$3.00
Subtotal...$28.72

Coupons Used
2 x $2/1 Colgate In-AdQ=$4.00
1 x $1/1 Colgate Mouthwash ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Colgate Toothpaste IPQ=$1.00
1 x $3/2 Almay make-up remover ManuQ=$3.00
1 x $3/1 Almay eye ManuQ=$3.00
Coupon Total......$12.00

$28.72-$12.00=$16.72+.71¢tax=$17.43 paid with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $8 in new BC(2 x $2 Renuzit, 2 x $1 Colgate, 1 x $2 Better for You Oral Care).
I also submitted the candy bar purchases to SwagBucks and Checkout51 and got back $4.50 total there and $5.50 on Ibotta(for the Renuzits and Revlon plus a .50¢ Renuzit Bonus) so after all rebates/BC this was a .57¢ moneymaker. 8-)

*  I had a $5 Midweek Moneymaker Bonus on Ibotta on 15 rebates.  Between 2 rebates done at Rite-Aid (6 Renuzits, Revlon eye item and a .50¢ Renuzit Bonus=$5.50)and 13 rebates done at Weis(PMITA)Markets plus a Kozy Shack .50¢ Bonus($20.99)I got the $5 Bonus so $31.49 total cash back in rebates.  I spent $40.25 OOP and earned back $2 in Bonus Cash too(Renuzits)so total OOP after BC and rebates was $6.76.  Nice. 8-)

*  I found money!


Last Friday I went to Weis to get some Fantastic Friday Deals(Salmon for $4.99 lb!!)and snagged this penny by the self-checkout machine.


Last Saturday was a honey hole of change at Rite-Aid!  I found a dime by the wipe dispenser, then 2 pennies tucked under the candy rack by the register and then a third penny back by the pharmacy.



On Monday, again at Rite-Aid I found a shiny new penny in front of the register counter on the floor.


On Wednesday I took a trip to Weis(PMITA)Markets and found 11 cents under my favorite self-checkout machine.

Total Change This Week.... .26¢
Total Change This Year....$2.40

That's about it for this week other than no Eating Out/Take-Out and no other spending besides food and HBA.


What frugalness did you have this past week?
Tell us all about it!


Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. Okay change goddess just wait until We get together we will see who wins..... let the challenge begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found nothing but will be in three places today, so maybe today's a change finding day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a $20 off $200 purchase at Kroger today. We’re only shopping every two weeks and they had quite a few sales so easy to do. Incogmeato was on sale for $4.99 with $2 off stickers on each one. Ibotta and Kroger both had $2.50 rebates so I made $2.01 on each of the five packages! This is probably my big excitement for the month. 😁

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.