A fair amount of Frugal this past week.........
* Many Rite-Aid Deals combining regular Bonus Cash Deals, sale prices, coupons and Spend $50/Get $15 BC back coupons.
* I got two freebies last Friday at the Discount Grocery Outlet. I took no photos but I can tell you it was a bag of some kind of "healthy" chips and a 4 pack of Bloody Mary mix. I don't drink Bloody Mary's but I can just use those in spaghetti sauce or another sort of tomato based dish.
* I took a rare trip to Target on Thursday and used a long ago paid for gift card to do the "Spend $50/Get a $10 Target gift card deal.
I found some meat deals--50% off a 1.5 lb. pack of stew beer and $1 off 1 lb. of ground beef. "Spent" $58.96, "saved" $23.10 according to Target and really earned back $13.29 on Ibotta for some of the items I bought and got a $10 Target gift card. -)
* I had a semi-annual dental check-up. No cavities or problems, just x-rays and a cleaning. I scored some toothpaste and mouthwash samples(as well as a couple of coupons good for a few months).
* I went back to OSJL this past week to get more of those "Craveology" trail mix jars off the "Eat for Free" table but they were all gone! So I picked up 2 bottle of Asian sauces and a box of pasta. Total came to $7.97 but I used a Crazy Deal gift card to pay so Zero OOP. Sorry no picture. 8-(
* I found money!
Found these coins in various spots in Rite-Aid last Friday.
Found these two pennies by the front register on Saturday at Rite-Aid.
And found this dime on Tuesday near the pharmacy counter at Rite-Aid.
My Rite-Aid was a honey hole this past week. I just wish I could find lost quarters too. 8-))