Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Rite-Aid Shopping This Week


I went to Rite-Aid yesterday and did the freebies to roll the Bonus Cash on my card.........


Various Oral-B, Crest items are on sale for $3.00 each this week.
There are digital Qs on Rite-Aid you can clip to your card, as well as Qs in the P&G insert from Sunday's paper.
These on sale items also give back $2 Bonus Cash.  If you use a $1/1 Q to pay this makes them free.

The best deal is a double pack of Indicator Oral-B toothbrushes on sale for $3 among all the single pack Oral-B brushes that are part of this sale(if your store carries this item).  Use the $1/1 Q available and earn $2 BC which makes them free.

The best toothpaste deal is the Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield type pictured.  The 4.6 oz. tube is part of the $3 sale and gives back $2 Bonus Cash.  There is a $2/1 digital Q on R-A  you can clip to your card for $2/1 off this product.

$3-$2 Q=$1 and gives back $2 BC so a $1 moneymaker.

Or you can do the other $3 on sale toothpastes and used the $1/1 digital or P&G insert Q, pay $2 and get $2 BC back making it "just" free.

Limit of 2 of these deals per card/account so don't try to get a toothbrush, toothpaste AND mouth wash.  Just 2 of the 3 will give you the Bonus Cash.

I thought I'd mention this early in the week so everyone has enough heads up to go get some dental needs for free or better.


Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, what a blog it is! This web site presents helpful data
    to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of persons are looking around for
    this information, you could aid them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay my dental needs are covered, but my emotional needs and my donut needs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up. Ironically saving for a root canal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sluggy for always thinking of us.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.