Wednesday, July 3, 2019

2019 2nd Quarter Review.....Small Finances



The second quarter of 2019 is in the books now.
Let's see where some of my small pots of savings look like halfway into this year.


*  Rolled coins--$11.50.  Two rolls of dimes and three rolls of pennies.  Rolled coins have taken a big hit since Hubs stopped working for a living. lolz



*  Found Change--$35.25  Finding money is the best!  Nobody can argue with that, right? 8-))

*  Refunds & Post Coupons--$85.08  Mostly Weis(PMITA)Markets and Rite-Aid.

*  Cash Rebates--
   * Ibotta--$166.39(Still have $21.93 pending too from motel reservations.)
   * SavingStar--$32.25
   * Checkout51--$38.75
   * ShopatHome--$9.41(I think I need $20 to cash out of this.)

Total.........$378.63 to put toward the grocery spending come December.
6 months in and I have almost enough in small finances to cover December's food spending.
Now how cool is that?!?

Next update on the Small Finances coming at the end of September/beginning of October.


Sluggy

6 comments:

  1. This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely happy to read all at alone place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed with your found money. So far this year I have found 2 quarters, a dime and 4 pennies. I only know because I keep it in a specific place. I did see a nickel on the ground wedged under the horrible machine when going through security at Laguardia. I opted to leave it rather than arouse suspicion by not entering the minute TSA waved me through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great to know December groceries are paid for this early. I find money all the time but forget to post it or even remember most days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph
    as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOw neat, Sluggy. I can't believe how much found change you found in the last quarter. That adds up.

    I hope you all have a happy and safe 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like everyone else, I too am amazed at your found money! I use to find money like that when my kids still lived at home and would forget to clean out their pockets.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.