Saturday, April 13, 2019

More Rite-Aid This Week....30% off & Clearance

So Sharpie and Paper Mate items are part of a "Buy 2/Get $2 BC" Deal this week.  I found that all those Sharpie and Paper Mate clearance items also work on this Deal.

I hit Rite-Aid on Friday and Saturday since it is the 30% Friends and Family sale those days to get some more free and/or moneymaker Colgate toothpaste(some of the varieties that are on sale for $3.50 are even less with 30% off plus the In-Ad Q and any ManuQ you can find to stack with them).

Here is what I ended up getting..........


3 x Colgate Optic White toothpaste
3 x Cogate Total toothpaste
2 x Sharpie pens on clearance
2 x Paper Mate colored pencils on clearance
2 x Prang paint brush sets on clearance(not part of a deal, just almost free)

All of this cost me $2.86 in Bonus Cash and earned me back $4.00 in new Bonus Cash(2 x Buy2 Sharpie/PM Get $2BC)so a $1.14 moneymaker. 8-)

Then this morning and did this........


2 x Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste
2 x Colgate Total toothpaste
6 x Paper Mate colored pencils
1 x Paper Mate dual end colored pencils on clearance(these were $1.24 and the other 6 packs were .62¢)
1 x Sharpie pen on clearance

Total was $3.92 including sales tax paid for with Bonus Cash.
I earned back $8 in new Bonus Cash(4 x $2 wyb2 S/PM)so a $4.08 moneymaker. 8-)))

Lots of toothpaste for the giveaway boxes and some art stuff too and I grew my Bonus Cash a bit.

Next week there's not much worth getting at Rite-Aid unless you need Easter basket candy or movie gift cards(some of those give BC next week).  I might try to do the $15 prepaid Visa P&G wyspend $50 that expires the end of May.  I've got $7.80(after Qs)from shampoo I bought at CVS a couple weeks ago so far toward that.  I might get some Olay body wash(love that stuff!)as it's on sale and the Qs for it are valid until 4/27 and I have BC I need to use up or lose on 1 card.
Still thinking on what to do there.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. We'll do a little basket for the daughter, some jelly beans and chocolate, perhaps a nostalgic movie or two from the cheapo bins, and probably a Target card from my stash. We just do not get the deals in our part of the world of pharmacy stores.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.