Thursday, April 18, 2019

Curse You CVS, Curse You!

So after my misguided venture out to CVS I thought I had spent down all my script(actually converted it into a $10 Cash Card)only to see I had earned a $3 ECB for the Beauty Club?
Drat!
This meant I had to go back into their clutches.........

So Hubs and I ran some errands and I went to a nearby CVS to spend $3.


The Suave gold bottles of shampoo/conditioner were on sale $3 each wyb2, so $6.....and they had a rose oil type that Rite-Aid here doesn't carry.
And I had a $3/2 Q loaded to my CVS card too so it meant nothing OOP for buying these 2.


And then I got $3 Extra Care Bucks for buying this too!

So I bought this next.......


These were the $3.49 each so $6.98.
I had a $2/1 Colgate ManuQ from Sunday's inserts and I also had a $2/1 CRT Q the kiosk printed off last week when I was in the store.
$6.98-$4Qs=$2.98, so I used my just earned for the Suave $3 ECB to pay.

Again nothing OOP.
And a $4 ECB printed for buying 2 Colgate toothpastes along with a $5 off wyspend $15 on cosmetics Q.
I had 2 Maybelline Qs attached to my CVS card-$1 lip product and $2 off mascara.
I also had the kiosk print a $3 any Maybelline item CRT when I scanned my card upon entering the store.
Hmmmm......

I went back in and got this even though I knew it would mean spending a couple of dollars of my WAM..........


Super Stay lipstick  $9.49
Snapscara mascara in purple! $7.79
SubTotal......$17.28

Coupons Used
$2/1 Maybelline mascara
$1/1 Maybelline lipstick
$3 any Maybelline item
$5/$15 cosmetic purchase
$4 ECB just earned on toothpaste
Coupon Total.......$15.00

$17.28-$15=$2.28 + .14¢=$2.42 OOP


And I earned a $5 ECB......sigh........


And I should have earned another $3 Beauty Club ECB but it's not showing up yet though it is showing tracking of $1.26 toward another Beauty Club ECB reward.
So that's $8 in ECB I now have to use. lolz

At this rate I'll never get free of CVS' clutches, will I?

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. The purple mascara is great stuff!! Hope things are going better. The CVS carousel is hard to get off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to really figure CVS out, The best I do is occasionally get $3 cash, with super cheap deals for feminine stuff. Wowsa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... you are now hooked. CVS is my favorite drugstore. FYI, the Beauty rewards will show in your account (or print at the kiosk) a few days after qualifying for it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.