Friday, May 2, 2014

I Need Your Help

Hey I don't ask for favors often but could everybody, do me a favor please?

My son's band, Docile Sponge, is trying to win a chance to play at a local music fest this Summer called JAM AT THE DAM.

Could you go to the website, http://www.thejamatthedam.com/ and scroll down to the voting for Week 6 and vote for Docile Sponge.

You can vote once per email/computer.
The band just found out  about this opportunity and REALLY want it.

Voting ends May 7th I think.
Much appreciated!

Sluggy

9 comments:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.