Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I Found It!

Ok, I found this set at a used furniture store.  I have an email in to get the dimensions of the pieces and am just hoping they deliver to my area....cross your fingers!


9 piece vintage Danish Modern set(table, 6 chairs(2 w/arms), sideboard and buffet w/hutch.
In good shape....the chair seats need reupholstering but I can do that myself.
$500

It's the best I can do not being in CA or KY.
I'd prefer an oval table but this ticks off most, if not all, my boxes!

Sluggy
 

12 comments:

  1. Most of my furniture is mid century. I especially love the Danish , which I don't have. I have Heywood Wakefield . I love your new set and that is a great priceBTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never get a price like that in CA. That set would be $2000 or more. I hope it fits because it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very nice! Good price, too!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! It will go nicely with the bamboo flooring. Awesome price too. Hope delivery doesnt add too much to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that looks fantastic!! And, what a huge steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I like the chairs. Seat covers are usually easy to replace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful set!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suhweet! Now that the kiddies are all moving out you're buying good furniture lol?! (that's what I'm doing too...shhhh...don't tell anybody!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We really are living the same life. I'm looking at tables too. The other one isn't doing so great.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.