Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Rite-Aid Quickie......Last Saturday!

Hubs drove me up to Rite-Aid after we shut down the Stockpile Sale at noon on Saturday.
Here's what I spent my expiring $4 in +Up Rewards on....

No nit-icky breakdown 'cuz the sale week is over.
I had an old raincheck for the plates($1.97)so with the $2 in Qs, each package was .97¢.  The juice was $2 after the $1 wellness AdPerks/VV Q.
My total with cherry filler at .26¢(see it on the top of the juice bottle?lol) came to $4.20.  I used the $4 in +Ups and put the .20¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey!

Tuesday is the last day for the July Single Check Rebate Period and I 'might' get to Rite-Aid then so I won't close out the totals for July yet.


 THIS TRIP
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.20 put on free gift card
Value of Items....$13.60
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$0.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$4.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$22.50
And I have $38.49 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--JULY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......12
Total Spent....$3.25 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP

Number of Items purchased.....77
Value of Items purchased....$364.58
SCR qualified for....$22.38
Other Cash....$0.00
Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for July SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 7/18.....$26.50

+Up Rewards spent....$98.69
+Up Rewards earned....$63.88

+Up Rewards left....$22.50  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning!
    I'm back from vacation and am getting through my Blogger rounds on Google Reader. It is taking forever! And, when I got to yours, it said "16 posts". Then I'm thinking "How did Sluggy do 16 posts in 6 days"? And then I saw that you were having issues and that explains it all. Okay, enough of that. Sluggy, I will have you know that since you turned me on to Coupons and Rite Aid and such, we are up to 900 points with Rite Aid. Isn't that cool! I knew by getting Fred involved, he would go nuts with it and he has. So, thank you very much! m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark--Either I had problems or I drank a case of Red Bulls and actually did post 16 times.lol
    Tell Fred I am so proud of him! You do know you get something like 25 points for each prescription you fill there using your W card?
    That's how I get to 1K pts. so fast.....

    Now do we need to stage a Rite-Aid intervention once Fred hits 1K pts? I think we'd better call JEFF.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.