Sunday, July 17, 2011

Using Up the +Ups on Saturday

Here's how I used my $10 in +Up Rewards....


2 bags of Doritos
2 teeny tiny boxes of Whitman's Sampler chocies
1 teeny tiny box of suger-free Whitman's Sampler chocies
1 pack of sheet protectors
1 Cella cherry

$11.18
I used a $1 Wellness AdPerk/VV IPQ and those $10 in +Up Rewards and put the .18¢ on my Rite-Aid gift card.
I received $4 in +Ups(3 x $1 for the chocies, 1 x $1 for the Doritos).

Analysis....
*Doritos=teen boy snacks + it gave a $1 +Up so I rolled something
*teeny tiny choccies=stocking stuffers + it gave a $1 +Up each
*sheet protectors=son needed for marching band camp + it was a good price for this item
*cherry=filler so I could use my last +Up Reward-the sugar free box of chocies was .08¢ less than the regular so my total was less than I had calculated.

I have $16 in +Ups to use this week.  I don't see many item to roll them with that I can use so it might be another week of burning them.  At this rate I will be out of +Up Rewards in a couple of weeks.
It might be a good thing to be out and take some weeks off from my Rite-Aid adventures. 8-)


THIS TRIP
Number of Transactions.....1
Total Spent....$.18 put on free gift card
Value of Items....$15.07
SCR qualified for...$0.00
Other Rebates earned...$0.00
Gift Cards earned....$0.00
+Up Rewards earned...$4.00
+Up Rewards spent.....$10.00
+Up Rewards left to spend.....$28.00
And I have $38.89 left on my gift card.


Rite-Aid GRAND TOTALS--JULY Rebate Period so far

Number of Transactions......10
Total Spent....$2.95 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP

Number of Items purchased.....63
Value of Items purchased....$300.58
SCR qualified for....$22.38
Other Cash....$0.00
Additional Rebates....$0.00
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....$0.00


+UPS Totals for July SCR period
+Up Rewards carryover from 7/13.....$34.00

+Up Rewards spent....$82.69
+Up Rewards earned....$53.38

+Up Rewards left....$28.00  includes ALL +Ups not just ones from this SCR period


Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment. Though I moderate it's partly to keep spam out but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.