Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rite-Aid Addict.....I Can Stop Anytime....Yah, Right!

So before heading out to roll the Weis Cat Deal 2 more times on Saturday we stopped in at Rite-Aid so I could pull off one more heist, er.....I mean transaction.

This was a mini haul, using my $4 off $20 Purchase AdPerks/VV IPQ.....



3 x Trident Gum on sale $1=$3.00
2 x Maybelline Mascara on sale 40% off($3.11)=$6.22
1 x Maybelline LipSensation Gloss on sale 40% off=$3.71
1 x Crest 3-DWhite Toothpaste on sale=$2.99
1 x Playtex Tampons on sale=$4.00
SubTotal.....with the tax(tampons)it was $20.16

Coupons Used
1 x $4 off $20 AdPerks/VV IPQ=$4.00
1 x $1/2 Trident Gum IPQ=$1.00
1 x $.50/1 Trident Gum IPQ=$.50
2 x $1/1 Maybelline Mascara IPQ=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Maybelline LipSensation item IPQ=$2.00
1 x $1/$10 any Beauty/Cosmetic Purchase wellness Q=$1.00**
1 x $2/1 any Maybelline Item AdPerks/VV IPQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Crest 3-D item ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $2/1 Playtex tampons IPQ=$2.00
Coupon Total....$15.50

$19.92(after tax was taken off)-$15.50=$4.42

Value of Items bought.....$29.72
+Ups Used...$2, $2=$4.00

$4.42-$4.00=$.42 OOP put on free Rite-Aid gift card
I earned....$1(buying 3 Trident), 2x$1(Mascara), $3(Playtex)=$6.00+Ups

Started with $27 in +Ups and ended the day with $29 in +Ups.

**Though my Beauty/Cosmetic purchases totaled .07¢ less than $10, with the tax that was figured in on those items, the Cosmetics totaled over $10, so I could use that coupon.  The tax was taken off of the transaction after all coupons were deducted.

THIS TRIPS
Total Spent....$.42 (put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$29.72
SCR qualified for...$2.00(Crest 3-D Paste)=$2.00
+Up Rewards earned...$6.00

MONTHLY TOTALS-September Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......8
Total Spent....$17.01 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$299.54
SCR qualified for....$3 in cash and $10 in Gift Cards
Other Cash....$0
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....a Glam Bag
+Up Rewards spent....$58.50
+Up Rewards earned....$87.50

Total 'Spent'...$17.01 on gift cards
Total Cash I'm getting Back=$3
Total Gift Cards I'm getting=$10+Glam Bag
+Up Rewards left to spend=$29.00

This was a very good week for +Ups rolling multiple Rewards.  Personally, I got 2 Axe, 8 Johnson & Johnson, 3 Listerine/Reach, 2 Maybelline Mascara, 2 Trident, 3 Oral-B/Crest, 2 Playtex and 1 each on the Edy's Ice Cream and Veet/Clearasil deals.  The only item I bought that didn't get an +Up that generated one this week was the 2nd Reach Toothbrush, so the limit on the Reach/Listerine was obviously 3.

So don't always believe when the sales flyer says limit 1 because, for now, it isn't always correct. ;-)


Sluggy 

3 comments:

  1. I wish there were some definitive way to know (ahead of time) about how many Ups will print. I've seen some forums trying to list what people have reported, but I understand that it's not always consistent across customers or Wellness cards. I guess I should never count on more than the 1 time advertised and then the rest is just bonus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty--Moms Need to Know does a pretty good job of listing/updating how many +Ups are printing for each item. You can always wait until the end of the week to go shop so you'll know what the +Up limits are but then again, the stores will be out of the good stuff by then.lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.