Monday, September 6, 2010

In the Garden Over the Weekend

 Well, I worked up my nerve and ventured out front and to the side garden bed on the weekend and here is what I found....

3 Killer sized Squash, 2 Italian Roasting Peppers, 2 more Cukes(*Sluggy crying & begging for mercy*), 1 Golden Bell Pepper, 1 Roma Tomato(that had fallen on the ground), 1 Jalapeno Pepper that had turned bright red & 1 teeny green bean(that blends into the tablecloth pattern).

This Harvest--
TOTAL....5lb. 10.8oz.
Garden Harvest Weight Total to date....41lb. 11.82 oz.

Hubs is going to pick the Roma Tomatoes later today so I'll be processing those to can tomorrow.  I'll have a photo of the 1st real tomato harvest soon.....

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Sluggy, I am so jealous! I wish I has a house so I could garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances can have my house! I'm sick to death of pulling weeds!
    And great harvest!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.