Friday, September 17, 2010

Double Dip Time at Weis....but Hurry!

I am late to the party as usual, but I wanted to let all the other procrastinators out there know about the GM Double Dip that's going on this week at Weis Markets.

There is a Buy $25/Get $5 or Buy $35/Get $10 Catalina Deal this week on assorted GM products(and brands owned by GM).
Within this Cat Deal are 4 other nationwide Catalina Deals running now, so if you buy the items that qualify for both Cat Deals, you get both Deals!

The 4 other Deals are when you buy qualifying Green Giant veggies, Old El Paso items, Hamburger Helper items &/or Pillsbury refrigerated items(not the frozen ones).

Here is what I just hauled home from Weis....
6 x Hamburger Helper reg. price $1.99/sale $1.00=$11.94/$6.00
3 x OEP Beans reg. price $1.45/sale $1.25=$4.35/$3.75
1 x OEP Shells reg. price $1.79/sale $1.25=$1.79/$1.25
2 x OEP Seasoning Packets reg. price $.89/sale $.67=$1.78/$1.34
2 x Pillsbury Simply Cookie Dough reg. price $3.19/sale $2.50=$6.38/$5.00
2 x Pillsbury rolled Cookie Dough reg. $2.99/sale $2.50=$5.98/$5.00
2 x Pillsbury Crescent Rolls reg. $2.29/sale $1.67=$4.58/$3.34
SubTotal reg price $36.80/sale price $25.68

Coupons Used--remember I can only use ManQ at this Weis store
2 x $1/3 Hamburger Helper=$2.00
2 x $1/2 Cookie Doughs=$2.00
1 x $1/2 Crescent Rolls=$1.00
Coupon Total....$5.00

$25.68-$5.00=$20.68 OOP

Buying $35 in reg. priced  GM items triggered a $10 OYNO Cat
Buying 6 Hamburger Helpers triggered a $3 off Hamburger/Tuna/Chicken OYNO Cat
Buying 6 Old El Paso items triggered a $3 off Meat/Chicken OYNO Cat
Buying 6 Pillsbury items triggered a $3 OYNO Cat

That's $19 in Cats for spending $20.68!

I plan on hitting up a different Weis that takes Internet Qs and rolling the $10 & $3 Cats a few times on this deal before the sale ends on Saturday evening.  With the Pillsbury items I'll be able to get other products since I won't be limited to ManQs only.  My after Q total will be around the same($20-$22) but by using the $13 in Cats I'll pay $7-$9 for each order of 18 items and still receive $19 in Cats.

If I roll this deal 3 times, I'll end up with 72 items, under $50 OOP and $13 in OYNO Cats as well as $24 in Meat Cats.
Weis has ground beef for $1.99lb in-store special here so I'll probably turn around and use that $24 in Meat Cats to buy 12 lbs. in ground beef and make a very large batch of meatballs and meatloaves on Sunday.

So get on down to Weis before this ends Saturday evening!

Sluggy

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I didn't pay ANY attention to the weis ad this week and would have missed this great deal! I went to two stores and did it twice today. I have GM products coming out my ears after last week at Shurfine and now this week at Weis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty--Oh, after today's trips I need to come put some stuff in YOUR fridge too!lol Now I need to make pies and use all this pie crust...

    Connie--Thanks for coming to see me today. I take it you live around 'these parts' then, since you did the Shurfine and the Weis deals....I have GM coming out the ears and other less glamorous parts as well.lol
    I also did the Purina dog chow deal too so the puppies are set until 2011. 8-))
    I'm hoping Weis has another Cat deal I can use before these $13 I have left expire...
    Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am not far from you...over near 81, on the NY/PA border. My Shurfine doesn't take IP's so that kind of limits some of my deals. We should stay in touch and share deals!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.