Monday, September 27, 2010

2 Last Transactions & Sept. SCR Period Totals at Rite-Aid

Yes, I need a life....

While I waited for #2 son and Hubs to return from the Marching Band Tournament Sat. I hit up Rite-Aid one last time before the September Single Check Rebate Period ended that evening.

Here is what I brought home....
Two Transactions.

The 1st transaction was the 3 packs of diapers.

Please hold your congratulations!
They are NOT for me.
Bite.
Your.
Tongue.
lol

I got paid $4.03 in a way to buy them.
Between the +Ups I got back and the $10 Gift Card, Rite-Aid is sending me for buying them, I come out $4.03 ahead.
Value of Items....$37.47
I don't hang with the "babymaking set" so I'll either donate them(food bank that takes this kind of stuff or make up a gift basket for a charity auction/raffle) or take them to the flea market if they are still hanging around here when I get around to doing that again....if I get around to doing that again. ;-)

The diaper transaction was $.47 OOP after all the coupons and +Ups I used, and that change was put on my gift card.
I received $6 more in +Ups and I'll get a $10 Gift Card(#70) through the SCR program.

The other stuff pictured(plus a Sobe drink that is NOT pictured)was bought in a second transaction.
The Lamasil Spray was $5.99 after $2/1 IPQ.
The Quaker Oats was $.99 after $1/1 ManuQ.
The Oral-B Toothbrush was $1.99 after $1/1 ManuQ.
The Crest was on clearance($1.99)and $.99 after $1/1 ManuQ.
The Tuna cans were on clearance($.47)and were $5.64 total for 12.
The Always was free after FREE ITEM Q(daughter gave me from a magazine).
The Sobe was free after FREE ITEM Q(won online).
SubTotal was $15.60.
Used $5 off $25 purchase Q=$10.60.
Used $10 in +Ups=$.60 OOP put on gift card so Zero spent.
Value of Items....$53.12

Earned +Ups....3 x $1 for 12 cans of tuna, 1 x $1 for Quaker Oats, 1 x $2 for Oral-B Toothbrush=$6.00
Will submit Lamasil(#40)& Crest toothpaste(#55)for BIL's SCR account=$7.00
This Crest purchase also put him over the $5 Oral Care gift card threshold=$5.00 gift card.
So after +Ups the Oatmeal and Toothbrush were -.01 each and the Lamasil cost me -.01 after SCR.

Spent $10 in +Ups, earned back $6 in +Ups & $7 SCR=$13 so this transaction put me ahead $3.02.
$4.03+$3.02=$7.05 moneymaker or $12.05 if you count the $5 gift card.


THESE TRIPS
Total Spent....$1.07(put on free Rite-Aid gift card)
Value of Items....$90.59
SCR qualified for...$7.00
Gift Cards earned....$15.00
+Up Rewards earned...$12.00
+Up Rewards spent...$21.50
These trips were a $12.50 moneymaker.

GRAND TOTALS-September Rebate Period

Number of Transactions......14
Total Spent....$20.80 put on free Gift Cards/Certificates so ZERO OOP
Value of Items purchased....$579.66
SCR qualified for....$16 in cash and $15 in Gift Cards
Other Cash....$0
Additional Non-Cash Rewards....a Glam Bag
+Up Rewards spent....$106.00
+Up Rewards earned....$126.50
+Up Rewards left....$20.50

Spent $20.80 on gift card and getting back $31 in cash and more gift cards, plus I have $20.50 in +up rewards(=Rite-Aid currency).  Do you get how this Rite-Aid shopping can be addictive? 8-))

How well did you do at Rite-Aid in September?  Leave a comment and let us all know!

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.