Monday, December 14, 2009

Sunday at Rite-Aid....Serious Moneymaker!

Not a great week for Rite-Aid freebies but I was able to put together an awesome Moneymaker.



5 x Prell Shampoo on sale $.99=$4.95
1 x Chapstick Fresh Effects=$2.99
1 x Nivea Lip Gloss=$2.99
1 x SpinBrush on sale=$5.99
1 x Revlon Eye Shadow on clearance=$1.74
1 x Revlon Tweezer on clearance=$.61
1 x Revlon Pumice Stone on clearance=$.94
SubTotal....$20.21

Coupons Used
1 x $5 off $20 RA/AdPerks Q=$5.00
1 x $2/1 SpinBrush ManuQ(sometime in Oct./also 1 in recent insert)=$2.00
1 x $2/1 Revlon color product ManuQ=$2.00
2 x $1/1 Revlon beauty tool ManuQ=$2.00
Coupon Total....$11.00

$20.21-$11.00=$9.21+$.47=$9.68 OOP

Not a very low OOP BUT.....
here are the SCRs I qualified for with this purchase--

1 x Chapstick $2.99(full purchase price rebate)
1 x Nivea Lip product $2.00
1 x SpinBrush or refill $2.00
5 x Prell @$2.00 EACH=$10.00(you can do this rebate up to 5 times!)
SCR Total....$16.99

$9.68OOP-$16.99Rebates=$7.31 Moneymaker

Oh Yeah!!!

Also worth doing this week if you wear make-up is the Cover Girl SCR.  It's on sale for $3.99 this week and paired with the recent $1/1 Cover Girl ManuQ, you pay $2.99 AND can submit for a $2.00 SCR.  The limit on this SCR is 5, so grab a $5 off $20 AdPerks Qs, 5 of the $1/1 Cover Girl Qs and do this....

5 x Cover Girl Make-up @$3.99=$19.95
Add another item with a SCR, like a bottle of Prell(which would make this scenario a MM)or the Chapstick(full purchase price SCR)or a teeny tiny priced filler item.
With the $5/$20 and the CG Qs, the make-up will cost you Zero OOP.


**And be sure to check your Rite-Aid for CLEARANCE in the Make-Up Dept.  I found those Revlon things for 75% OFF!  Plus the $1/1 Revlon Tool and $2/1 Revlon Color Product made them BETTER than free!  The Qs did NOT adjust down and the cashier didn't bat an eye about that.lolol
That kind of makes up for the fact that we didn't get any Cover Girl Qs in our region's inserts, so I can't do the Cover Girl Deal at Rite-Aid but I can still get free make-up anyway.lolol


Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! I figure by the time I get to Rite Aid, the Prell will be SO all gone (and probably the Chapstick, too) - LOL! Oh well... but great deal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.