Tuesday, December 15, 2009

CHEAP CHOCOLATE this Week at Rite-Aid & a Prell Update



Got Holiday Chocolate?
Get chocolate this week for cheap at Rite-Aid.
Here's how.....

Grab a $5 off $20 AdPerks IPQ for watching videos.
Then grab 2 x Buy3/Get1 Free ManuQs for Hershey's Kisses.
Also grab 1 x $1/2 Hershey's Candy Bags ManuQs.

Go to Rite-Aid and buy.....
8 x Hershey's Kisses bags on sale this week for $1.99 ea.=$15.92
2 x Hershey's Candy bags(not Kisses tho)on sale this week for $1.99 ea.=$3.98
1 x Hershey's Single Candy Bar on sale this week for $.50=$.50
SubTotal....$20.40

Use your Coupons...
$5 off $20 purchase=$5.00
2 x Buy3/Get1 Free $1.99 x2=$3.98
1 x $1/2 Hershey's Bags=$1.00
Coupon Total....$9.98

$20.40-$9.98=$10.42 OOP

Submit for the SCR#44(Buy $20 of Hershey's/M&M's, Get $5 Rebate).
$10.42-$5 rebate=$5.42 OOP.
10 bags of chocolate for $5.42, or just over $.54 a bag!

If you would rather get M&Ms instead of other non-Kisses Hershey chocolate you can buy 2 bags of M&Ms instead of the 2 Non-Kisses bags and use the $1/2 M&M's ManuQ in the RP insert for the same OOP.

As for the Prell 'Poo Hunt.....I checked out a different Rite-Aid this evening and they don't even carry Prell Shampoo.  My usual R-A carries it but they have just 1 slot for it, so not many on the shelf here and it's on the bottom row too.  All they have room for is 5 on the shelf anyway....I should check back and see if they actually ordered any more for this week, with the sale on and all.
I'm going by another RA tomorrow so I'll pop in and see if they carry it.  I remember when I was younger, Prell was a big name in the 'poo biz....they even ran tv ads.  Breck is another 'poo brand you just don't see anymore either.  I guess I am dating myself, huh?

Has anyone been able to find any Prell out there?  Let us know what state you are in if you have.

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Remember the Breck Girls? And yes, there was a Prell ad with the pearl flowing SOOOO slowly down through the bottle to prove how thick and luxurious the 'poo was :) Ahhhh, the good ol' days of advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found 3 bottles of Prell today at Rite-Aid. Like you said there was room on the shelf for 5. So I guess people in my area did not know about the deal. Good for me!!
    Mandy in PA

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.