If you are a woman, or you know women, then you are bound to have Breast Cancer affect you at some point, in some way, during your lifetime.
My mother had 2 breast cancer scares with tumors that turned out to be benign thankfully.
But I do have a few friends who have battled and are survivors of this disease.
Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, one of my online friends lost her 5 year battle.
So when MyBlogSpark asked me to post about the 2011 Pink Together Campaign I was more than happy to oblige.
I have been supplied with a Prize Pack as part of my participation in this Pink Together Campaign.
MyBlogSpark has also supplied an identical Prize Pack for a Giveaway to one Lucky Don't Read This; It's Boring! Reader.
Here is what you can Win...
- Your prize pack will contain:
- A 16 oz. box of Total cereal
- VIP coupons valid for one box of Cheerios and Multigrain Cheerios cereal and one cup of Yoplait yogurt
- Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook Pink Together Edition, which includes a collection of more than 150 delicious recipes with complete nutrition information and a 32-page Pink Together Survivor Ambassador bonus section that shares inspirational personal stories of survival as well as recipes
- Water bottle and removable silicone awareness bracelet
- Drawstring sport backpack
- Rhinestone ear buds
- Leave a comment about "How you have been touched by breast cancer". Be specific or be vague, whatever you are comfortable sharing.
- Then leave a comment on "How you have interacted with the community on PinkTogether.com" for one additional entry.
- Leave a comment about what you find most inspiring about the Pink Together community for another additional entry.
- Leave a comment on which Susan G. Komen program you feel most passionate about at PinkTogether.com for another additional entry.
- "Like" Pink Together on Facebook then come back and Leave a comment that you did that for one additional entry.
- "Follow" Don't Read This; It's Boring! by clicking on the FOLLOW Bar on the righthand side bar, then Leave a comment here for one additional entry.
- Post about this Giveaway on your own Blog or a Message Board/Online Community then Leave 3 separate comments here for three additional entries.
- Follow me on Twitter. Here I am. Leave a comment on this post that you are a Follower with your Twitter name/id for an additional entry.
- Tweet about this Giveaway on Twitter. Leave a comment on this post with your status link for an additional entry. This entry can be done once a day for more entries.
This Giveaway will be open from the moment I hit the publish button until Sunday, October 16, 2011 at 11:59pm ET.
On October 16th, I'll borrow some extra fingers and toes to tally up all the entries and use Random Org to pick a winner.
And this is open to those with US mailing addresses only please.
Here is the Legal Mumbo Jumbo.....“ The Pink Together prize pack, information and coupons have been provided free of charge by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.”
I have not been paid to promote this campaign or feature this giveaway, but I did get some cool prizes.
So get busy and Good Luck!