Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What I Bought at Rite-Aid this Week OR Getting Paid to Take Stuff Home with Me!


Here is what I bought this week at Rite-Aid....



1 x Gillette Fusion Razor on sale $9.00
1 x Febreeze Candle on sale $5.99
1 x Duracell Batteries 40% off  $3.29
1 x Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste on sale $1.07!!!
Subtotal....$19.35

**Ok, so I was expecting the Toothpaste to be $2.49 like the sales flyer advertised.  But it rang up $1.07 with a reg. price of $4.29.  Now I haven't gone back to see if another of this tube will also ring up at $1.07-if I had more coupons, you bet I would have jumped on this for free!lol  But I don't have more Qs....  Anyway, I was expecting my total to be over $20 so I could use my AdPerks $5 off of $20 Q.  I didn't realize the Toothpaste rang up so little until after I got back into the car, so I used the AdPerks Q and it went through, even though my total was UNDER $20.  The AdPerk Qs go through even if you don't make the $20 minimum purchase!

If you see this exact tube of Crest pictured, I'd price check it and you might find you get some real cheap or free toothpaste at your store. ;-)  It's the Cinnamon flavor....

Coupons Used
1 x $5 off $20 AdPerks Q=$5.00
1 x $4/1 Gillette Fusion Razor ManuQ=$4.00
1 x  $2/1 Febreeze Candle ManuQ=$2.00
1 x $1/1 Duracell Batterie ManuQ=$1.00
1 x $1/1 Crest Premium Toothpaste ManuQ=$1.00
Coupon Total....$13.00

$19.35-$13.00=$6.35+$.38tax=$6.73 OOP

SCRebates qualified for....
$5 Gillette Fusion Razor
$2 Febreeze Candle
$1.50 Crest/Oral-B Item
SCR total....$8.50

$6.73-$8.50=$1.77 Overage

I'm loving that that toothpaste was $.07 after the $1/1 Q AND I got a $1.50 rebate for buying it, meaning that I got paid $1.43 to take it home!lolol

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!!! Good to know about the Ad Perks Qs - thanks for posting about that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.