What I planned to get done in November and what actually got done.......
* Pay Bills--DONE Always
* Sign up for Medicare Medigag/Part D Plan--DONE Got two plans though it required me to sign up for AARP(hate that group!)but those AARP branded plans through UnitedHealthcare were the best deal for my needs in this are.
* Go to a ridiculous amount of DR appointments--DONE Can't even remember how many now....Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Podiatrist....
* Go to a ridiculous amount of PT sessions--DONE
* Have an EMG/Nerve Conductive Study--DONE Things didn't go well there and damn! it hurt. It was like being tasered but by medical people not the cops. I failed the Nerve Conductive thing so they didn't bother doing the EMG. good times.
* Have Dishwasher Installed--FAIL The handyman guy couldn't get to us in November to install it so it's been living in the ex-sewing room after Dixie decided to start ripping piece of the cardboard box it was in.
* Clean and Organize Stuff in House--FAIL Other than doing the bare minimum there has been no cleaning and organizing here.
* Buy Stuff for the House--DONE I am sure Hubs has been continuing his love affair with The Home Despot/Lowe's as he tinkers and replaces shit around here.
* Have Fake Thanksgiving--DONE Had fake Turkey Day with daughter and son in-law and their dog and cat. We didn't get any leftovers to bring home. I made yeast rolls and pumpkin pie as well as the raw turkey to contribute.
* Do Something Fun--FAIL I did nothing fun. It's hard to have fun when you have no friends here.
* Clean out Inserts/Coupon Envie--DONE I am discontinuing this item as I hardly have/get paper coupons anymore. The world is quickly turning digital.
* Edit More Photos--DONE Got more photos edited. Haven't even started on the British Isles cruise photos from May. I am so far behind. ugh
* Post About Old Trips--DONE If I remember correctly I got one whole post up in November from an old trip(still working on the Western Road Trip of 2017).
* Work on Genealogy--DONE As it so happens the PT guy has a first name that is usually a surname so I asked him how he got that name. His Great Grandmother was a Mason. I've got a ton of Masons on my mother's ancestry side. Then he said his mother had been born in Williamsburg, VA so you know I had to dig into that. lol
I worked on his tree and added to mine along the Mason line and so far the closest we are related is straight 18th cousins. We share a common ancestor in John of Gaunt, "The King Maker"(1340-1399), the Duke of Lancaster and the third son of King Edward III. John's son, Henry IV, eventually deposed Richard II and took the crown. All English monarchs to this day are descended from John of Gaunt. Not sure if we share the same 18th Great Grandmother yet, as John had three wives(mine is his third wife).
I found some old photos of his ancestors on Ancestry(2 and 3 x GGs who he knew nothing about)and made copies to give him, as well as a high school yearbook photo of him, which the receptionist posted on the wall at PT. So I asked if I got a family discount there since we are cousins. (No.)
He is a 4th cousin 8 x removed of George Mason IV(the famous George Mason-GMU, writer of the Bill of Rights, etc.) I am sure we are related closer than 18th cousins but real genealogy takes time to do properly. I know one of the succeeding George Mason's sisters married a Stith(John Stith-my 9 x GG, son of Robert Stith and Mary Washington)which ties us in an ancestral knot together-Stith and Washington lines are related to me too. So funny.
* Move Video Files to New Computer--FAIL Didn't even try.
* Thanksgiving Alone--DONE We sat home on Thanksgiving and grilled steaks in the cast iron pan and made baked Sweet Potato Fries in the oven. Go us.
That's all I got.