Friday, December 1, 2023

Frugal Friday.....the December 1st Edition

There are very few Frugal wins this past week so here goes....

*  I went to PT 3x this past week.   Good thing I've hit all my deductibles and co-pays so I'm not shelling out cash for this service.

*  We got Covid Booster shots on Wednesday.  No cost.

*  Grocery shopping this past week--
We went to a different Walmart on Wednesday and I got all this, mostly dog stuff and cleaning products plus 2 stocking stuffers.  The only "food" was 2 bags of salad toppers.....
Cost OOP was $107.36   I used $35 in gift cards earned with points which brought it all to $69.88.  Then I earned $50.15 on Ibotta, $1.76 on Checkout 51, $1.50 on Shopmium, $6.50 on TaDa, lowering the total to $9.97.  Then I got full refunds for the Would body wash($8.98) and the CleanCult cleaner($4.98), which made this all a $3.99 moneymaker. 8-)
Plus I got 800 Shop Kicks so $3+ closer to earning another free gift card there.

*  I found 2 receipts lying on the ground outside of Walmart.  Submitted both to Fetch and 1 to Ibotta and earned $2.75.  Don't leave money lying on the ground folks!

*  Took advantage of the cruise line's Black Friday sale and booked a trip for next year. Woohoo!

*  I found money!
Nope, skunked again.

Total Found in last Week.... .00¢
Total Found this Year.......$3.47

That's all I got.

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

Blogging will be taking a backseat to getting me healed so there might not be many posts here for the foreseeable future.8-)

Sluggy   

2 comments:

  1. I found manager’s special Starbucks coffee for $1.36 at Kroger. It’s not my favorite but drinkable at that price. It qualified for the buy 5, save $5 sale so they rang up as $.36 each! I’ll actually enjoy drinking it now. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good week to me. We've had our other Covid booster shots too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.