Saturday, April 30, 2022

I Finished the Blossom Ibotta Bonus

 I had 89 offers out of 115 done going into yesterday on the Ibotta month long $35 Blossom Bonus.

I figured I'd buy 7 x $5 gift cards to Walmart which would use $35 of my monthly earnings so I did that leaving me 19 offers away from getting both the $5 Weekend Bonus and the $35 Blossom monthly Bonus(Each gift card you purchase in Ibotta earns you a rebate offer).  I also had a $10 free Fetch gift card and a free $5 Shop Kicks gift card to use, so $50 in gift cards to use.  I also tried to get items that double dipped on more than one platform to get some of the items for very cheap or free after all rebates.

Here's what I bought.....

* 1 x Lipton gallon tea

* 1 x Gatorade Protein drink

* 1 x Breakstone cottage doubles

* 1 x Core Keto Protein bar

* 1 x Kraft mac and cheese

* 1 x Ragu pasta sauce

* 1 x Campho Phenique first aid cream

* 1 x Degree men's deodorant

* 1 x Carbona color grabber

* 1 x Carbona Stain Devil

* 1 x Nice N' Clean flushable wipe 3 pack

* 1 x Thomas' Swirl Bread

* 1 x Wonder Hot dog Rolls

* 2 x Johnson's Skin nourishing products

* 1 x Dove men's ultimate deodorant

* 1 x Dove women's ultimate deodorant

* 1 x Mtn Dew Major Melon drink

* 1 x Mtn Dew Spark Zero drink

* 1 x Mtn Dew Zero drink

* 1 x Suave shampoo

* 1 x Suave body wash

* 1 x Suave hand santizer

Total came to $78.95.
I used $4.75 in coupons making the total $74.20 and sales tax was $3.51for a grand total of $77.71.

I used $50 in assorted gift cards leaving me to pay $27.71 OOP.

I earned back $75.50 on Ibotta for completing 23 regular rebates(2 any item offers and the Carbona items each double attached to 2 separate rebates), the $5 Weekend Bonus, and $35 Blossom Bonus, an extra $1 Breakstone Bonus and .03¢ cash back on each of the 7 Ibotta gift cards I bought/used.

I earned $2.35 worth of points on Fetch for this transaction.

I earned $18.58 worth of points on Shop Kick for this transaction.

I earned .56¢ worth of points on Swag Bucks for this transation.

These items were free or better than free after rebates....Degree men's deo, Dove men's and women's deos, the 3 Suave items mostly because they gave me points/cash back on two or more platforms.

So just on the Ibotta earnings I had a $47.79 moneymaker.   The $21.49 total earned on Fetch/Shop Kick/Swag Bucks will get counted as I cash out for gift cards on those platforms.

Everything bought will get used/eaten/drank or will be given to the food bank or sold at my next stockpile sale.

Not bad at all.  Even with using $35 of my earnings this month I am at $192.19 in rebates from Ibotta for April.

Sluggy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.