Saturday, April 2, 2022

I'm Back....Sort of


Clearly not a photo of me since I can't get up if I were to sit on the floor. lol


Physically we got home the evening of March 31st and picked up the dogs on April 1st.  I came home with a raging head cold/sinus issue and tired as could be.  Maybe it's all the airplane rides(5 of them!), going from 98F to 29F and sampling regions in various stages of pollen bloom.  Or maybe it's all of the above. 8-(  Yesterday we experienced 2 seasons here-Spring then Winter again complete with snow and sleet spitting from the skies.  FML

Still trying to dig out here(figuratively AND literally)and only doing what can't be put off(paying bills that arriving in our absence), unpacking, laundry, bookkeeping stuff, picking up Rx refills and so on.  Otherwise I am in bed resting and sipping hot tea with honey and lemon(or cough drops in a pinch).

Blogging might happen Monday but don't hold me to it.  I've been dreading coming home as I have so much to do and not put off anymore.  The year is a quarter over and I am even behind-er than when I left.

I hope everyone is doing aok and/or better than I am at the moment and enjoying their weekend. 8-)


Traveling Sluggy

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, the after travel recuperating period. We'll be here when you really get back. Snickers are completely gone by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pollen here is killing me. I am pretty sure it is an equal opportunity offender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days, I think I am too tired to travel. Coming home tired and having things to do would be the end! But, I am sure it was all fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always need a vacation after a vacation. I have also figured out that any time I go anywhere I will come home sick. I think it is the drugs we take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have the post vacation depression. Both glad to be home (sleeping in my own bed!) but kind of sad it’s over, tired, out of sorts with the now what to look forward to feeling. I always have to remind myself I’ll be fine and “normal” (for my normal ha!) in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very glad to have supper with your and your mister.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.