Tuesday, April 19, 2022

WTF!?

 So this is what I woke up to this morning.........


I guess April's Fool Day came late this year.....
Though the dogs are enjoying romping in the snow for now.

Lots on the agenda for today--

I got a Jury Duty notice and called yesterday for reporting today but I got excused. go me.

I need to contact the election bureau about working the primary next month.  I got a letter where they assumed I was working(nobody even ASKED)and telling me to report to a training session.  In the few years I've been working election days the machines/training hasn't changed so why must I go again? argh.  Just a waste of gas and my time since nothing has changed.  Hubs has retired from working elections as he is fed up with the piss poor way the bureau is run and the subsequent crap he's had to endure as Judge of Elections.  I am just a peon so other than unneeded training I just go, deal with it and collect my tax-free pay.

Hubs and I got some decluttered/organizing done on Monday in the garage.  Nephew is picking up some food we aren't going to eat from the stockpile and I am getting rid of some liquor I no longer want to my friends from Rite-Aid.  Today I am going to work in the Guest room to clean out stuff in there.  That's after putting away everything I drug off the buffet in the dining room.  I still had the Xmas Runner on top of the buffet since crap was piled up on it since Christmas.  That all needs pitching out or a new home somewhere and not be in the dining room.

I am working on editing more photos on my old computer from the 2017 trip.  I hope to be done with those in about a week or so and will then start posting more installments of that trip.  It's fun seeing all the photos I took but a bear having to edit and label them all.

No cooking this week until Hubs eats everything already cooked.  I suspect I won't be cooking until Saturday as there are so many leftovers.

That's about it for today.  Have great day digging out of whatever you have at your place.


Sluggy


11 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel any better it was cooler here yesterday and I had to wear jeans and a 3/4 length tee shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, everybody loves a smart a$$ don't they?

      Delete
  2. That's just not right for April 19.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So whom do I complain to to get this fixed? 8-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, snow on April 19th, that is getting late. It’s cold here too but it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow this late in the season was a regular thing when we lived in the Poconos.

      Delete
  4. I wish you had gotten a picture of that horrendous bathroom layout we used when you visited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so bad I have blocked it from my memory. ;-)

      Delete
  5. I tried to send as much as I could home with kids, so I will be cooking soon. We are cold, cold here and it looks like it will stick into May, which makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You win Best Post Title lol! look forward to seeing the photos of your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.