Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Shopping Last Weekend for Ibotta Rebates

 Well while I did no Ibotta shopping on vacation the day I came home I got a good Weekend Warrior rebate($5 for 18) and an extra Party Time rebate($5 for 5)that stacked.  Woohoo!  So out the door when my resolve to lay off Ibotta for May. lolz

All this earned me back $13.29 + $10 in bonuses so $23.29 on Ibotta.

I stopped at a Food Lion on my way home(we don't have those here)looking for 4 different Sweet Earth plant based meat offers that were free after rebates but they didn't have them so I snagged 2 bags of  Cheez-it popcorn, a free Rowdy energy drink, a small bag of Duke's mayo and 2 boxes of Dewey's lemon cookies.  Original price was $16.46, rebates for those 4 offers came to $8.73.

I stopped at a Rite-Aid also on the way home for the 4 Compeed items(BOGOF and working on a foot card Spend $30/Get $15 BC deal) and the Got2B hair styler on clearance for $1.62.  Total paid was $21.60 paid with Bonus Cash so no OOP.  Earned back $13.50 on Ibotta for those.  Also hit my R-A on Sunday for the 3 Polident pro-partial items(BOGO50%), paid Zero OOP and got back $4.50 on Ibotta.

Hubs and I hit Target on Saturday to spend down those free Target gift cards I have and to do the Beauty Spend $20/Get $5 Gift Card deal twice(plus pick up those gummy bears that were almost free after rebate and clearance price(and a half gallon of A2 milk(which satisfied 2 different rebates).  I got back $13.45 in Ibotta rebates and spent some gift cards.

Then on Sunday after hitting my R-A for the oral care items I went to Weis(PMITA)Markets and picked up the flat bread on the left side which was a freebie after Ibotta rebate of $3.69.

Total spent......$20.15
Total rebates...$23.29(not counting any Bonus Cash and Target gift cards these purchases partially earned me.

Not bad overall.
And I have not done any Ibotta shopping this week(my bonus is only $1 for 18 offers!! so not worth it)as I am still nursing my injured knee.  I may do the Weekend Warrior deals if the bonus is better and I can ambulate better too. ;-)

Sluggy


5 comments:

  1. I have never seen an a2milk rebate! I need to look for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently on Ibotta there is one for $1 off(limit of 3 cartons)at Publix. I am assuming you are buying A2 there.

      Delete
  2. So it wasn't that we walked you to death it was stopping on your way home to do your shops....... hmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.