Friday, May 21, 2021

Frugal Friday-the May 21st Edition

 A few things qualified for frugal this past week...............

*  I did some Rite-Aid transactions this past week but I haven't photographed any of them.  7 transactions were I spent $182.99(including tax)of Bonus Cash and earned back $155.00 in new BC so I spent down the BC by $27.99.  But this doesn't include the $8.60 in Ibotta rebates earned at R-A last week, and the 296 Fetch points earned as well.

*  I found money!

The only places I went this past week was 1 trip to Weis(PMITA)Markets and a few trips to my Rite-Aid.  I didn't write down what penny or pennies were found on which date but these were all found at Rite-Aid.

Found Change This Week... .06¢
Found Change This Year...$3.78

*  I found this item on sale at Weis(PMITA)Markets this past week...

Johnsonville Sausage Strips-looks like bacon and it IS still pork.
They were on sale for $4.99 per package and had $2 off Weis peelie Qs on them so $2.99.
Plus there was a tearpad of Qs next to the meat case for $1/1 from the manufacturer so I paid $1.99 each for 3 packages.  Has anyone tried these yet?  Let me know what you think.....
I also found BOGO Perdue thighs with $2 Weis peelies on them and Coho Salmon for $5.99 lb.  Nice!

*  Hubs and I worked the election polls.  I tell ya it sure is a loooong day and we get paid pennies but I feel like I perform an important job(my civic duty as it were)doing this.....even though the country's all going to hell in a handbasket no matter what, because well, "bread and circuses" as the Romans said.
Me, cynical?!?  Nah.  ;-)

That's about it from here this week.  Didn't go anywhere otherwise and I'm still trying to rest my knee after the Bataan Death March of Shopping. lolz




Tell me about your exciting Frugal Week!  I bet it' better than mine.

Sluggy


1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.