Friday, May 7, 2021

Note to Self: Twins Are Tiring...But Fun!

 


 I may be back tomorrow or Sunday......or Monday.

I had jolly good fun down with Kim and her Sissie.....and Sissie's Hubs..and the fur babies.  But I am plum worn out!  Who knew eating and shopping, and more eating and shopping and running to Mickey D's every 4 hours could be so HARD on a body? 8-))  Plus I screwed up my knee so I am NOT leaving the second floor of the house today.even though it is killing me not to be able to go chase the Ibotta freebies this weekend. argh!  Damn you knee....

I also have unpacking and getting back to RL to do so y'all may not hear from me for a little while.
Be well, be kind and have a good weekend.  And tell me what you're doing while I hobble around and do laundry and lay in my bed.

Sluggy

5 comments:

  1. I am at two weeks post vaccine so feel safer with the plans we have. I had an in park meet-up with colleagues, live and in person book club tonight, confirmation gathering tomorrow. More activity than even last weekend. Life is getting better-but I wish it was extending to every where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double your pleasure, double your fun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both DH and I have the two shots behind us so are increasingly venturing out. Our state (Az) has been open for quite a while and life is almost back to normal (except for masks and distancing)…. It is nice to go out again without out extreme paranoia. Really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep buying flowers to plant that are "tender" perennials in my zone. Decided to plant in beautiful pots and just roll them into barn late fall until frost is gone next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But we had so much fun. Missing you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.