Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I Hit Dollar General Again Last Saturday & Rite-Aid on Monday

 Since there were a few deals there(with their digital Qs)plus the $5 off wyspend $25 I decided to hit the DG that was second closest to my house instead of the smaller one in town and I am glad I did as they had a few things my store doesn't carry.

Here is what I got.........

1 x Simply Tide 89 load jug=$8.95

2 x Old Spice body wash $4.50 ea.=$9.00

1 x Suave men's =$3.00

1 x Dentalife dog treat=$1.00

1 x Suave professionals shampoo=$3.00

1 x Suave body wash=$2.00

SubTotal.........$26.95


All digital DG Qs used

1 x $5/$25 Q

1 x $3/1 Tide big jug Q

1 x $5.49 BOGOFree Old Spice body wash Q

1 x $1.50/1 Suave men's Q

1 x $1/1 Dentalife dog treat Q

1 x $1/1 Suave Professionals Q

1 x $1/1 Suave body wash Q

1 x $2 Instant Savings off when you spent $6 on Suave(which I did)so another $2 off my total.

Q Total,,,,,$19.99

$26.95-$19.99=$6.96 +.42¢ sales tax=$7.38 OOP for everything above.

Nice seeing as the regular price on the Tide is $8.95. ;-)

They were out of the moneymaker Bic razor(after digital Q)at this store and my store(since I checked on my way home)but that would have made my total $7.10 for 8 items but I'm happy with what I got.

That Tide vanilla and orange is a new scent(and I snagged that last jug of it there!).  Anybody try this scent yet and is it good?

Then I went to Rite-Aid on Monday and got my free toothpaste and toothbrush........


The Crest toothpaste and mouthwash(select types)and Oral-B toothbrushes(again select types)are $4 this week.  There are $1/1 L2CQs on all three products this week and the items give back $3 in Bonus Cash so free in the end.

Unless.........you find items that are less than $4 after your 20% Wellness Discount(which these two were=$3.75 each.)then they are a .25¢ moneymakers each. 8-)))

I also found these Clean and Clear face products on clearance for 75% off at my store and I had a $2/1 L2CQ as well as a $2/1 IPQ for them.

$2.84 on clearance so after $2 Q they were .84¢ each or $1.68 total but add in my .50¢ moneymaker on the oral care items and I paid $1.18 for both with Bonus Cash I had so $6.68 paid in BC for all and $6 in BC earned.

I also earned toward both a Crest and an Oral-B Bonus Cash Challenge I have on my card too.

Win/Win/Win!


Sluggy


5 comments:

  1. Hi miss you, wish you were here. How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice score at Dollar General!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DG here has a lot of shady characters hanging around in front asking for money and cigarettes. I’ve been there a few times but generally not worth running the gauntlet.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deals! I went to DG on Saturday too and one of my Qs wouldn't deduct (Suave). I'm guessing I have to buy the exact product pictured on the Q (I never buy Suave so I have no clue), but this store didn't have the green bottles. My OOP came to $7.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.