Wednesday, April 29, 2020

I Went to Rite-Aid Today!

So I have been working on a $15 when you spend $75 Allegra rebate on SavingStar so I went to Rite-Aid today and finished it when I went in to pick-up Rxs.

I haven't step foot in Rite-Aid in almost 2 weeks.


I got 2 x Allegra-D(the ones behind the pharmacy counter).
Reg. price of $15.99 cost me $12.79 with 20% Wellness discount so $25.58 subtotal

I used one of the $5 wyspend $25 RA in-ad Qs which brought it down to $20.58.
Then I used a $5/1 ManuQ on one and a $4/1 IPQ(Allegra website)on the other so another $9 off making my total $11.58 which I paid for in Bonus Cash earned in March on those Bonus Challenges.

When I got home I submitted to Ibotta for $6 in rebates(2 x $3 Allegra)and am waiting on the $15 SavingStar rebate since this purchase put me over $75 "spent".

So nice to get back money to bring stuff home from Rite-Aid still, even though I am finding less to bring home for free nowadays.
I think I "spent" just over $105 at Rite-Aid in all of April.
Other than months when I take a break purposely and don't shop there this has got to be a new low record for purchases there.  8-(

After converting this $11.58 in BC to real cash(plus a bit more in cash rebates)I have $7.92 left on this Wellness card.  Having 60 days again to spend BC is nice even if it's during a pandemic.


Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Well, you set records with RA, so here is a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to work the deals! Wasn't nice to get back in the store? I ran to Target today, first time in WEEKS.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.