Friday, April 24, 2020

Frugal Friday.....The April 24th Edition



A quick look around and here's all I can come up with that's frugal this week...........

* No grocery shopping so far this week.


* No trips to Rite-Aid(not that I spend $$ there or anything lol).

* No take-out so far this week.


* I used a few "old dogs" hanging around the pantry.  I am tired of cooking.  Who's with me? ;-)



* No Weis freebies until who the hell knows when!

* No rebates completed(Ibotta/SavingStar/Checkout51/etc.).

* I did find money though!


A quarter laying in the dryer when I did some laundry so in accordance with our House Rules, it's mine now!

Found Money This Week...... 25¢
Found Money This Year so far....$44.91

* The water bill is down since we don't do as much laundry nowadays.

* Ditto the gas bill since we don't drive anywhere.

* No food waste and everything consumed was cooked at home.  Not even a lunch take-out that I recall.


* What's today again??  Seems like there are 435 days in April.


Any wins in your frugal category?
Tell us about it/them.

Sluggy


7 comments:

  1. I hear you about the cooking. I did earn 50c on checkout51 & 25c Ibotta for Sunday's shopping. The rest of my week sounds pretty much like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did buy two huge hams, marked down after Easter. So now we have three hams in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you just about going stir crazy not being able to go out and save money!??? Stay safe woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $5.10 from Ibotta today. First time it’s been higher than $.10 in a month or so.

    We filled the truck since fuel points expire at the end of the month. It was a whole $7.42. My car still has a full tank from before spring break.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is money? That stuff in my wallet that does not even get used anymore, cause my butt is home all the blooming time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gas is now 1.89 a gallon in Reno. Good for around here but not spending much on gas. Not shopping in stores much since deals are non existent. Eating from the freezer and pantry and organized both. Just doing what we do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m “camping” in our 72 vw campmobile with my 7yo now. Free and fun! Going to meet a dog tomorrow for hopeful adoption. Not so frugal on that front but will be worth it if we all click. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.