Sunday, April 26, 2020

I Got Nothing

Yesterday Hubs and began the Spring Cleaning of the house and today I am sore as hell.
Today it's raining and raw cold and my hands are killing me(as is my bad knee).
Which makes this the day to "stay in your jammies" and park your butt in the recliner and read or watch stuff on the telly.

Friday and Saturday I watched "My Life on the Pink Carpet" and "Sordid Lives". I just finished Craig Ferguson's "Hobo Fabulous Tour" series and now I'm onto "Vanity Fair" on Amazon Prime. 
I thought "The Romanoffs" was great too(watched it before the pandemic set in).
Plus I've watched a few movies on Roku but I can't recall which ones right now.

Ok, that's my half-assed entry for Sunday.
Back to cuddling the doggies and the recliner.

What are y'all up to today?

Sluggy


7 comments:

  1. Daryl the dog made me take a nap and suddenly it was 3 pm. Made some pasta salad and drinking boxed wine on the patio. I can still barely lift my arms from the Friday yard work so probably a bath and early bedtime.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used Zoom for the first time today, with my book club. No comparison to a real meeting, but still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made hm prodigies with my husband rolling out the dough. I have a bad should and continuous movement makes it ache. You need to pace yourself, only do a little spring cleaning a day. I has taken me days to clean the kitchen, clean out cabinets, and wash the outside of them.😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so windy here that all my planters are blowing off the porch. I do not want to do anything outdoors because the wind will just kill my sinuses. I suppose I could wear my mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I borrowed the family vw campervan. My kiddo and I driveway camped, it was fun and free.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday, I listed a few things on eBay and felt a bit accomplished. Then I wasted two hours last night on 90 day fiance. It's a train wreck, but I can't stop watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had our "jammy" day Sunday. I did take a shower so really had clothes on properly for 5 hours but changed back into jammies the second supper was over :) It was quiet. I watched 2 movies and ate leftovers. Did 1 load of laundry but really nothing else - it was lovely. Hubby rebelled all day and quietly did projects. He even was negotiating to see if he could mow the lawn but the rain made that impossible.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.