Saturday, April 11, 2020

Can I Return It?

It freaking snowed here yesterday, like heavy to light flurries all day.
And that was after waking up to snow overnight which was still on the ground. bleh

And all the trees are budding out for about a week now.


Here's a photo of my forsythia bush I took last Sunday.

I went into Rite-Aid yesterday to pick up an Rx.

After visiting the Pharmacy area, since my pals in the front of the store weren't busy ringing anyone out I went to the register and said in a raised voice, "I want to speak to the Manager! I have something I want to return."
Said R-A employee gave me a smile and said, "Ok ma'am, what did you want to return?"

I said, "I wish to return 2020.  I believe it is still under warranty and within the return window time limit.  It has NOT lived up to expectations!"

What can I say, I am just a funny funny gal.
We all had a good laugh.

But seriously, can I return 2020? ;-)

Sluggy

Today's selection in the sewing room is "Carnival" the Broadway cast album.

Here is Anne Hathaway playing the Lili part played by Anna Maria Alberghetti on Broadway.



Kaye Ballard starred in the show as Rosalie and here is one of her numbers........




Jerry Orbach played Paul the crippled puppeteer and sang a couple of ballads.  This one was a favorite.  Couldn't find a clip of Jerry performing this put this guy does a very good job with it too.


This youtuber has a mix of selections from the show.




7 comments:

  1. That was funny. I think most people feel that way about 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss forsythia. It doesn't grow down here apparently. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bringing a laugh and a smile during these dark times is a true gift, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All previously poopy years don't even really compare, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Sluggy, I would like to return 2020 also. Let's start over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bush. April is synonymous with blooming yellow bushes.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.