Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Non-Stop Toilet Cleaning



Hubs and I are going into the Designer Hotel business.

HERE

It needs work but it's a steal!
Look at the trim work inside on that staircase.
The only draw back is the number of toilets.
I just wish I could talk him into it.

He wants to leave his job soooo badly and doesn't want to wait the few years he needs to stay before he retires from there.

I told him he can leave now, we can fix this up and run it.
After a few years, when it's a going operation, we can hire a manager to run it, and then sit back and count the profits.

That's what childhood friends of Hubs did when they retired as teachers.  They bought a B&B in the Berkshires, eventually hired a manager, retiring from the B&B biz and had a passive income stream.

I guess I'll have to save this idea for my second husband...... ;-)

Sluggy

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know. I still prefer the pirate ship. Though seriously, that wouldn't be such a horrible idea on its own, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to own a B&B. Maybe the next husband....

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how cool is this place! So much history...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to run bike tours -- less toilet cleaning! Hubs would do the actual cycling and I'd just cook. Sorta like we already do only on a larger scale! You can have that big house....

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.