After a year in hibernation, I am bringing back.....
SLUGGY'S BORING BLOG BOX of FUN GIVEAWAY!!
I did this a couple of years ago and it was a big hit. I think it's time to bring some fun back into my blog, don't you?
Here is what you can win.....
And just WHAT IS THAT, I hear you ask??
It's the inside of a USPS Priority mail box of course!
It's empty just now.....
But it won't be when you win it!
Here's what I am going to do.
I am taking a Flat Rate mailing box.
And I will add prizes to it as the weeks go along and I'll post pictures of what I have added, when I add it.
And when it's full, I'll draw a name at random and one of my lucky readers wins whatever is in the box!
And just what are the prizes?
Glad you asked!
The prizes will be items I pick up in my couponing travels for free or almost free and/or samples I have requested from companies that I feel compelled to share with my readers.
So you won't win Ipads or a Free Car but it will be stuff you need/have to buy and use anyway, so why not win it and not have to pay for it! 8-)
These will NOT be company sponsored Giveaways! No company will send me stuff to giveaway.
These boxes will be filled with items I have purchased myself. Payment for the items and the postage is coming out of my pocket. Ya see how much I must love y'all?lol
Now I have no clue how long it will take me to fill a box. It all depends on the size of what I throw into the box and how many items it takes to fill it. From past experience, the process takes 3-4 weeks to fill.
So what are the rules?
1. There will be multiple ways to enter per week. Details will be spelled out in each Giveaway Post. I'll post that a New Box Giveaway is ready to start and then let the entering begin!
On the right side of my Blog, right at the top will be a LINK to the current Blog Post about the Giveaway where you are to leave your entry/comment.
2. Besides just saying, "Here's my entry" & leaving your email addy, you will have to post some kind of a comment in your entry. Talk about an amazing deal you got that week, what a wonderful person you think I am(LOLOL), something that happened in your life, a goal you have or have attained, how you killed some debt that week, what your weather is like, a story or joke or a link to a website we might like.....just post Something!
3. You MUST be a follower of my blog to enter AND when the Giveaway Winner is announced, you must STILL be a follower. No following, entering and then unfollowing. If the name I draw is not a follower, then I will draw another winner.
If you don't know how to follow, just look on the right sidebar for where it says "followers" and there should be a FOLLOW BUTTON you can click on. If you are still having problem, email me at my addy in my "About Me" section and I'll try to help you sign up to follow the blog.
4. Since the box is being mailed Priority Flat Rate mail, you must live where this can be mailed to.....meaning only people with US mailing addresses.
** Not to leave out my Canadian friends, if someone in Canada wins, I WILL ship the prize box to them, however, I'll have to change the box and it's contents a bit. I can ship a plain box weighing up to 4lbs. via 1st class mail, which, while more than the flat rate Priority to US addys, is still affordable. These prize boxes usually weigh 7 or more lbs. when full, so if the winner is in Canada, I'll let them pick and choose which of the items they prefer sent in their box, until the box weighs 4lbs. I hate to have to do this(not ship ALL prizes to them)but I would hate it even more to exclude them totally from entering the giveaway. The Frugalista in me just can't see paying the $35 just for postage to ship this to Canada that it would cost.
5. When the Prize Box is full, I'll post a LAST CHANCE Post with the last date/time to enter for the current Giveaway. After the Giveaway is closed, I will use Random Generator to pick the Winner of the Giveaway.
6. I reserve the right to change or amend the rules or end the Giveaways at any time. It's my Giveaway so we play by my rules. ;-)
I think that covers everything that needs covering.
So look for the 1st Prize Box Giveaway to begin Monday!