Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Great Deals Lately at the Grocery Stores

 The end of Last week I picked up a few deals at Kroger .....


It was time again for free Rock Star Energy drinks.  Bought at Walmart for $1.88 each these were a .24¢ moneymaker.  The Mac & Roni mixes were $1 each and I got .50¢ back from Ibotta on each box. rah.  All this is bound for the food bank so not coming out of my food budget.


Then it was off to Kroger.....ugh......

The coffee drink was free after Ibotta and KCB(and I actually got the KCB!), The 5 boxes of Cheezit Snap'd were on sale for $2.50(when you bought at least 2)and I got $1 back on Ibotta for each and $1 back on KCB for each, making them .49¢ for each back.  We may keep a couple if Hubs wants them but otherwise they and the coffee drink are food bank bound.  We also picked up asparagus, min cukes, blueberries and strawberries on sale, some clearance produce(mushrooms, 2 Salad kits, a piece of Salmon and refrigerated Buitoni Ravioli)for us to eat.

The 4 Dove body washes, the Dove deodorant, the Crest toothpaste and the Scope mouthwash were all part of the "Spend $15/Get $5 Off Instantly Deal".  Total for all was $37.93 after Qs and the Spend $15/$5 Deal.  I got $28 back from Ibotta and $12 back from KCB(which I got!!), making this a $2.07 moneymaker.

I was suppose to get a $3 On Your Next Order Catalina and here it what came out of the Catalina machine....


Seems my Kroger doesn't bother to put ink in their Catalina machines at the checkout machines. 8-(  So I am awaiting an email response from the Catalina Corporation.  If I get this Q for the Cheez-it Snap'ds that would make them a small .55¢ moneymaker.

Moving on.......

After PT on Tuesday we hit up Kroger and I found 2 1lb. packs of meatballs marked down to $3.05(can't make meatballs for that price!), a pack of hamburgers for $3.36(20 oz.).  Hubs is on that low fiber diet this week so I picked up a bag of potatoes on sale(one of the few veggies he can eat)and I got myself a bag of sweet potatoes on sale.  I also picked up 2 salad kits for me and bananas for Hubs, as well as some "Nut Juice" for him to have in his cold breakfast cereal and it had an Ibotta rebate. ;-)

We found these clearance items too.....

2 large jars of Olives for $1.91 each, a bottle of Kinder Peach Bourbon Sauce for $2.49(I had a $1 digital coupon so $1.49 for that)and a large canister of Potato Starch(can use in the place of Corn Starch)for $2.92.

I picked up these two Chobani Creations on clearance and they had a .75¢ rebate on Ibotta so after that they cost me .43¢ total.  

Today I picked up a salad bowl on clearance and all this........

The only things we are keeping is the small wet dog food pack and the Wild Turkey bourbon(for Hubs).  All the feminine products, the 2 deodorants and the 4 candy packs are headed to the food bank.  All that was $92.90.  I used a free Shop Kick $25 gift card making it $67.90 OOP.

I earned rebates as follows--

*$34.50 Ibotta
*$8.00 Shopmium
*$3.00 Checkout 51
*16.52 Swag Bucks
*4.49 Aisle
*21.60 worth of Pts. on Shop Kick
That's $88.11 in rebates on $28.25 worth of items we are keeping. 
Nice.


Sluggy





3 comments:

  1. What - no money found? You're my champ in this respect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found change always appears on the Frugal Friday edition so stay tuned. lol

      Delete
  2. No good sales around here so I’ve mainly been buying produce. My last two trips to Kroger were $10 and $17 but I need to do a larger Aldi trip this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.