Friday, November 10, 2023

Frugal Friday....the November 10th Edition

There are very few(if any)Frugal wins this past week so here goes....

*  I went to PT 3 x this past week.  Man, does that wear me out and I usually need a nap in the afternoon.  Good thing I've hit all my deductibles and co-pays so I'm not shelling out cash for this service.

*  Grocery shopping this past week--
Picked up a few things but not enough to hit the Mashed Potato Ibotta Bonus.  I can't count on getting a ride-on cart at the store so I have to send Hubs while I am in PT.  I had unlocked the Turkey sides items so I had him pick those up....
Used the stipend card so paid 0 OOP and got back $6.40 in rebates(also got a .25¢ any grocery receipt rebate).

I also picked up this......

2 Vitafusion Multivitamins.  $5.00 from Ibotta and another $5 from TaDa so they cost me .98¢ each.
I had Hubs runs into Super 1 Foods for a few produce deals and I waited in the car.  Fun times.

*  I had 2 doctor appointments so far this week.  One was terrible and the other was ok.  At least I didn't have any co-pays or deductibles.  go me.

*  I found money!

On the 3rd after walking around the massive Kroger I spied a penny in front of the pharmacy window, when I went to sit down to rest.

Went to Walmart and got a ride-on cart on the 5th.
On the way out after parking the vehicle I found a penny in the corner by the entrance.

Then I spied a piece of a dime poking out from the metal detector thingies.
Out in the foyer I found a nickel by the vending machines.

Total Found in last Week.... .17¢
Total Found this Year.......$3.45

That's all I got.

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

Blogging will be taking a backseat to getting me healed so there might not be many posts here for the foreseeable future.8-)

Sluggy   

4 comments:

  1. I know instant potatoes are scorned in some parts, but Idahoan brand was deemed the best by Consumer Reports. I make mine with all milk and a little garlic powder and they are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down with covid, so hubby's doing the shopping
    He's NOT a stockpiler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was cleaning out the linen closet and found a bunch of boring box stuff that was hidden in the back. The dark blonde eyebrow pencils are great. They look so much better than the light brown.

    Kroger had bags of pears again in the manager’s special bin. I bought three bags and about half are ripe. No good sales and nothing in Ibotta so I’ve pretty much only bought fruit this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Publix had turkeys for 69 cents a lb so I bought one for Thanksgiving. I bought Diet Mt Dew on sale, buy two get one free, and there was some sort of special on Power Aid so I bought those also for middle son. I bought sliced sandwich meat for him, a huge pack, that was on sale in Target. I suppose if I am up near him I can also eat them for lunch. It was Target market brand for $1.99 for lb. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.