Monday, November 20, 2023

This Week on the Dining Table.....the November 20th Edition

The "Not Feeling Food Lately" Edition.....  

My pre-surgery drink "after shot".

This is day 162 of the "diet".  Yay!  If you can call what went on lately as a "diet".  Down 51 lbs. since the cruise(not counting the 8 I gained on the cruise and then lost again, which would make it 59 lbs.).  

Onward to the meal planning!
This is what was planned for last week.......
1. Sunday--Beefaroni
2. Monday--No Clue
3. Tuesday--No  Clue
4  Wednesday--No Clue
5. Thursday--No Clue
6.  Friday--No Clue
7. Saturday--No Clue

And here's what actually happened........
1. Sunday--Beefaroni
2. Monday--Biscuit w/Cheese, leftover Chicken Stir-Fry
3. Tuesday--Bean Burrito and Churros
4  Wednesday--1/2 Bagel Cream Cheese, 2 Catfish Pieces, Okra, Coleslaw, 5 Ravioli in Sauce
5. Thursday--1/2 Cheeseburger, 3 Onion Rings, Grilled Pineapple
6.  Friday--Yogurt cup w/Granola, leftover Catfish and Okra, a Jelly Biscuit
7. Saturday--small Caesar Salad w/Chicken, 3 leftover Onion Rings

No going back to old habits and eating patterns for me!

What got taken out of the freezer last week...
* 1 bag of Mushroom Ravioli

What got put into the freezer last week....
* 1 container of Ice Cream

Last week we spent $9.76 on grocery shopping for November.  
Grand Total shopping comes to $148.55 for November.   
There is 10 shopping day left in November.

I've earned $114.17 on Ibotta in November.
I've earned $16.99 on Shopmium in November.
I've earned $0 on Alexa app in November.
I've earned $6.05 on Kroger Cash Back in November.
I've earned $31.11 on TaDa in November.
I've earned $6.00 on Checkout51 in November.
I've earned 2,579 points from food shopping on Fetch in November.
I've earned 1,834 points from food shopping on Shop Kick in November.
I've earned 0 SB from food shopping on Swag Bucks in November.

That is $174.32 in rebates(not counting the Shop Kick/Swag Bucks/Fetch)on $148.55 of grocery spending so in reality it's negative $25.77 in food spending after the 6 rebate apps I count. 

My savings percentage for the last week was 94.82% and the monthly savings total for November comes in at 70.42% spent.  

Leftovers going into this week....don't know, don't care.  1 slice of pizza.

Here is this week's "food plan".....
1. Sunday--Cheeseburger after going to the ER
2. Monday--Chicken Parm, Yellow Squash and Onions
3. Tuesday--No  Clue
4  Wednesday--No Clue
5. Thursday--TV dinner?
6.  Friday--No Clue
7. Saturday--No Clue

No menu planning for me now, mostly things Hubs can do.  I have earned the right not to in my mind at this point.  I am giving up control of meals to Hubs.  I will put in requests now and then.

What is getting fixed and served at your house this week?

Was last week's plan successful, did you go off plan or did you not even plan what was going to be eaten last week?

Any deals on food at your stores this week?  

I may post sporadically after this one or I might not, depending on drugs and stuff. 

Sluggy 

3 comments:

  1. There’s one piece of pot pie left and I pulled some chili and a mystery pasta concoction from the freezer. That should last until I make a Field Roast celebration roast on Thursday. I’ll make stuffing and maybe something else to go with it. Dave’s trying to quit sugar again so probably no dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made chili today. That is all. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.