Wednesday, October 4, 2023

To-Do List....September 2023

 Here's what was on the list to get done in September.......

*  Pay Bills  DONE  Always the #1 thing I do every month no matter what.

*  Go to in-person DR appointments  DONE  Had an appointment with the PCP's nurse to have an EKG and blood work done, another blood work appointment for the Neurologist and a consult and 4 cardiac tests with a cardiologist in September.

*  Submit all Pre-Op test results to Surgeon  DONE  We had a last minute situation come up due to my now ex-PCP.  Instead of conducting a cardiac clearance which was needed for the surgery she had her nurse do an unacceptable EKG.  I'm not blaming anyone, but it didn't give a acceptable read out/tracing so we had to scramble to find a cardiologist who could squeeze me in for a consult and then a stress test and echo.  He also did a pet scan of my heart.  I passed with flying colors. 8-)

*  Clean and Organize Stuff in House  IN PROGRESS  We are still arranging stuff, moving stuff around here trying to make this house work for us.  


*  Buy Stuff for House  DONE  Mostly this has involved buying kitchen counter tops, end splashes and some other back splash things(you can tell I am well verse in the contractor language here).  Hubs has been picking up drips and drabs and we are still waiting to hear back when the handyman is going to start work on this all.  In the meantime, our dishwasher died and rather than using the home warranty that is going to run out the end of October(and pay a $100 deductible charge)we'll just get a new appliance once the counter top work is completed, whenever that turns out to be.  In the meantime, we'll be hand washing the dishes.

*  Clean out Inserts/Coupon Envie  DONE  Not really much to do here each month anymore as I no longer print coupons and rarely get any coupon inserts.  The "game" has changed and I'll be removing this item from my To-Do List going forward.

*  Edit More Photos  DONE  I slowed down the rate of photo editing in September.  I still have photos from older trips that need editing but I've just been reoccupied with other things.  After the knee surgery I suppose I'll do more of this since I won't be as mobile for awhile.

*  Post About Old Trips  DONE  I posted 4 installments from our Western Trip in 2017 in September.  I've still got a little less than half of that trip to blog about.  And then all the other trips since then.  Yep, that will keep me busy for awhile. lol

*  Work on Genealogy  DONE  Did a few things, nothing big and then worked on a post or two but didn't finish anything.

*  Move Video Files onto New Computer  FAIL  This was not a priority in September and just fell to the bottom of the pile.  I'll get it done....some day. ;-)

Did you have a To-Do List in September?
Did you get stuff done on your list?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. You will probably enjoy your kitchen more when the work is finished. Congratulations on ending the month in the black and by a significant amount! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some things done and let some go. I am not sure anyone but me knows (or cares)
    October is get ready for and entertain houseguests month.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.