Thursday, May 5, 2022

What's Going On This Week So Far?

Well on Monday Hubs took me out for a Mother's Day lunch(too crowded on the actual holiday)to Red Lobster.  They have Endless Shrimp on Monday so I got that.
I decided I shouldn't have had a helping of Shrimp Scampi(too much garlic and butter)as my stomach didn't feel well.  I ended up throwing up lunch afterwards. 8-((

On Tuesday I went to my old storage facility and  got a new unit.

This is where I'll be emptying the garage contents so I can stage a stockpile sale in the garage for next month.

I've made 4 trips so far and the garage is in a stage of chaos right now. lolz  It's getting worse before it gets better in there.  I'll take another load over to storage on Friday.

I burned a fair amount in the firepit of old wood/broken pallettes/tree branches piled by the shed. 

Hubs got the soil in the garden boxes so I can plant there as soon as the weather is warmer here and we are out of the frost/freezingtemps overnight.

I've got photos through July of 2017 edited.  Now it's on to August 2017.   8-))

Hubs is filling wall dents and dings and sanding in prep for painting the upstairs hallway.  Maybe by Monday he'll be ready to start in on the downstairs hallway, kitchen and den.

What's going on at your house?


Sluggy


1 comment:

  1. All we seem to be in is a constant purge. Good luck in your sale.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.