Friday, May 13, 2022

Frugal Friday....the May 13th Edition

So here are a few of the frugal-ish things that happened here this past week.......

*   No food waste this past week.  Leftovers have been consumed mostly for lunches and we have absolutely NO leftovers at this point.  Crap, that means I need to cook. ;-)

*  No shopping at all since a week ago last Friday(except for 1 trip to Rite-Aid where I didn't spend any money).  Eating from what is here except for take-out on Mother's Day and Subway for dinner another night.

*  It's been unseasonably warm here this past week.  That= means not running the heat=we'll have a lower than normal electric bill for May.  Works for me!

*   I found money!



I found a nickel at R-A when I went there on Tuesday.

Not bad for a found money week considering I only went to Rite-Aid one time this past week and I didn't go anywhere else.

Total Found in last Week...... .05¢
Total Found This Year......$12.29

* My trip to R-A on Tuesday also netted me this......

Along with spending $21.10 in BC and gift card I earned back $38 in BC plus $2.50 on Ibotta for buying 2 Degree deodorants, I also got $19 in cash back($15 for the BC coupon the cashier couldn't get to work and $4 for a post coupon).  I'll have to forget to use BC qs more often if it ends with me hauling a bag of toiletries home, as well growing my BC by $17 and $21.50 in cash! 8-)))

That's about all I've got for this past week.  

Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods?  Let's hear all about them!

And have a good weekend!  I'm off to finish setting up for the Stockpile Sale....


Sluggy  

3 comments:

  1. Testing 1, 2, 3. Hey it looks like this will work…woo Hoo! Thank you, Sluggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day there are no more leftovers is the worst day of the week since I have to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comments haven’t been posting forever but I’ll try again since I have a good one. Paid off the mortgage on Wednesday! Planning to quit the full time job, take some time off and find something part time in a few months.

    Jen G.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.