Thursday, May 12, 2022

Busy Busy.....Get Er' Done!

 When I went out to Rite-Aid on Tuesday to roll my Bonus Cash I notice there was a sign up at the entrance to my community/neighborhood.  Seems the 'gods that be' decided to hold the Community Wide Yard Sale in May, this Saturday!!  Usually it's in June and that is what I was planning on... a Sale in June so I could coordinate my Stockpile Sale with that community yard sale.

So I've been a busy bee the last 2 days trying to get the garage set up for the sale.  First I had to move stuff out of the way(the front of the garage)then I had to move tables and shelving.

Luckily Hubs and I had spent last weekend moving totes into the storage unit so I got all the tables/shelving in place by Wednesday.  Plus I had moved most of the inventory to sell down into the living room already.  So I've been putting the stuff to sell out and set up all morning.  Here's a look at where I am right now.......



I have the dining room table, a card table, the patio table, a short shelving unit and a tall shelving unit set up now.  I still have to set up some boards on chairs for more shelving and drape the back shelving with sheets along with getting all the products set out.  Then I get to price sticker it all....oh joy!  Then I'll put an ad on all the usual online places to advertise the sale.  And Hubs will place the signs Friday night.

Well at least this will be out of the way after Saturday...unless I don't sell enough then I'll have another sale in June followed by hauling stuff to the Food Bank.

Hubs is making progress on the painting inside the house too.  Upstairs hallway and stairwell are done.  Now he is doing the downstairs hallway and then the kitchen and den are on the list.  Still waiting on the windows to come in so the handyman can do those.  After that we are DONE making  improvements/repairs.  Then it's time to call the realtor in. ugh.  I just hate this process......

And in other news I got an email from the cruise line yesterday.  Remember that Baltic cruise next June I booked 1 week before Russia invaded Ukraine?  Well it's been cancelled.  Boo.  Sonya Ann said I am a country wrecker.  You want a country invaded and destroyed?  Just have me book a cruise there. ;-)

That's about all going on here today.  What's happening in your world?

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you sell lots and lots. I am excited to see where you move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a tremendous amount of merchandise. I hope you can sell it all!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.