Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Rite-Aid Online Order This Week

I think I am recovered from working the polls.  It was a very long day with not a lot to do.  Primaries are often like that as traffic is not quite high.

I placed an online Rite-Aid order on Sunday.  This week there are various Spend $60/Get $20 in Bonus Cash coupons.

My order showed up today in record time.  Here is what I got.......


1 x R-A masking tape
1 x R-A duct tape
1 x 2 pack Scotch packing tape w/dispenser
4 x Scotch packing tape w/dispenser
2 x 3 pack Scotch cellophane tape
2 x Japonesque nail file packs
1 x Japonesque face tool

They also threw in a sample pack of Zyrtec wipes for free which I wasn't expecting.

The total came to $61.68.  No coupons were used(online order and there were no digital Qs).  I did use a code for 25% off(since I bought some R-A items)so got $15.42 in discounts so paid $46.26. I paid with Bonus Cash.  

I earned back $52 in new BC(3 x $8 wyspend $15 Scotch, 1 x $8 wyspend $12 Japonesque and $20 wyspend $60 promo).  Plus when you spend at least $34.99 shipping is free too. 8-)  And a Zyrtec sample thrown into the mix as well.

All this useful stuff for a $5.74 moneymaker?  Yes please!!

Now I wait for my second online order to arrive which I placed on another account on Monday.

Sluggy

1 comment:

  1. Last year, I called my cousin who was very abrupt. It turned out he had worked the polls for several days and was too exhausted to talk. I worked the polls several times and remember little. I must have been tired.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.