Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I Hit It Lucky!

 I went to Walmart Tuesday to finish 2 Ibotta Bonuses(Field Goal and Mid Week)on 8 rebates.  When I went to leave and check-out I passed by the freezer area and spied a bunch of clearance on a freezer end unit.  .50¢ for each item.  Check it out......


I got....
4 x Healthy Choice meals
2 x GV Turkey w/Mashed Potatoes
2 x Tai Pei Beef and Broccoli
2 x Scott & Jon's Mac and Cheese w/Broccoli
2 x GV Beer Battered Fish boxes
1 x Gardein Sausage Breakfast Patties

$6.50 for all this....rah me!  Well I put this on a free Swag Bucks gift card to really it was all free in that way. 8-)))

Maybe not the healthiest food but for .50¢ a great option for those times we need a quick meal.  Hubs won't eat the fake sausage but I'll use it. ;-)

Sluggy


5 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! Good job on the clearance items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good deals even for foods not the healthiest for a person. But, I suppose we all eat foods not the best occasionally, so cheap makes it better...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would buy it all for .50 that is a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal!!!
    I think those healthy choice are pretty tasty. My hubby took them for work lunches sometimes. Sandwiches and leftovers and stuff get tiresome.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.