So here are a few of the frugal-ish things that happened here this past week.......
* No food waste so far. ;-)
* I had a $5 free scrip for Kohl's for my birthday and used it on Wednesday. I also spent another $3+ from a merchandise credit I had and bought 3 items and didn't spend any cash monies. Sorry but I can't show a photo of the items as the recipients may well read this. ;-)
* I did a small amount of Walmart this week too.
This week Ibotta has 5-6 free items if you sign up or have someone sign up under your referral code. Mine is MKAAXA. I haven't gotten any referrals so I only got the free pizza offer so far. 8-(
* I did a couple of Rite-Aid transactions this week.......
In between theses two trips Rite-Aid pissed me off something fierce! ;-)
* While I was at that second R-A on Wednesday I got gas at a place that 88% ethanol gas for $3.24. $3..24 is unheard of around here! $3.44 with that 5 cent discount we get at Sunoco is the lowest in our town.
* I found money!
Found this penny under the Catalina machine at my R-A on Tuesday when I supposedly got all my gift cards "fixed". hahaha
Total Found in last Week...... .04¢
Total Found This Year......$1.87
Cracking the $2 mark isn't looking doable for January unless I hit Aldi in the next few days and score a quarter. 8-(
That's about all I've got for this week.
Any frugal wins in your neck of the woods? Let's hear all about them!
And have a good weekend and stay warm! It's been snowing all day here.... 8-(