Saturday, January 29, 2022

Ibotta Haul on Thursday & More Rebate on Saturday

 I had two bonuses to knock out so I used a Walmart gift card and did most of the rebates to get me there......

While I could have finished the Bonus with less OOP I decided since I had a free gift card to use, I'd get stuff we needed/could use-shaving cream(I had given my whole stockpile of this away somehow leaving Hubs with none), an almond milk for Hubs, 2 cottage cheese to make a lasagna, some healthier pasta made with cauliflower, my raisin bread I usually have for breakfast so I can take my a.m. meds with something in my stomach, a yogurt, Knorr rice sides(for Mexican dinners), 2 protein bars for when I'm out running errands so I am not tempted to stop and get fast food.  The Pita chips and onion soup mox were splurges and weren't anywhere near free after rebates.  The vitamins are useful.  The body wash was bought at Rite-Aid(which didn't cost me anything OOP and I had a Q for it too).

The best thing was finding 3 different Revlon make-up items on clearance which were free or moneymakers after rebates.  With rebates after my gift card everything cost me $15.20 w/sales tax.  Then I submitted the Revlon and the One A Day vitamin items to Coupons dotcom and earned back $13.00 in rebates making my OOP for everything $2.20.  I also got $2.92 worth of Fetch Pts. so counting that everything was free(but I don't count Fetch until I cash out for a gift card). 8-))

I got two Sally Hansen nail gloss at R-A on a free gift card so earned the last $5 Bonus + 2 x $1 for the SH so I am $7 more in rebates making all the above and the Sally Hansen cost -$4.80!!

Oh and I saw someone used my Ibotta referral code as I now have 4 more of the Freebies on my account.  So THANK YOU to RACHEL at One Day At A Time for using the code.  I hope you get all 5 of the freebies too!!

Sluggy 

4 comments:

  1. I did! Thank you for the referral code! All was stuff we can use minus Ben who is now on a gluten-fee diet :( I am glad to have another way to save a little on our grocery bill. Feeding 3 growing kids is expensive. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it odd that I'm still afraid of Ibotta so have yet to go get the pizza deal? We'll see if today's the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's s tiny learning curve (but there is one). My best advice is to not unpack your groceries until you're done with your iBotta upload. Sometimes you need the bar codes, & I hate dragging things back out of the fridge/freezer

      Delete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.