Sunday, January 16, 2022

Walmart & Later Rite-Aid This Week Toward 2 Ibotta Bonuses

 This is what came home with me from a quick trip to Rite-Aid on Thursday and 2 trips during the week to Walmart. I wanted to finish the $10 half the month Bonus and the $5 Weekend Warrior.

I didn't necessarily get the cheapest stuff(and I bought multiples on some items even though that didn't help me reach a Bonus....it was just stuff we wanted and use mostly.


Starting from the right, the Air Wick packs were free with a coupon but not an Ibotta item(the Free warmer Qs work on the warmer/single refill packs.  The Popcorn Indiana w/the fudge drizzle is wonderful(I could have gotten a smaller bag for the same rebate and less OOP but why!?), the Smoldering Eyes Almay eye palette was attaching to Two rebates(eye and face ones)so a slight moneymaker after 2 rebates and I got the limit of 2.  The dark chocolate w/nuts Godiva bars were BOGO after rebate and I love them! The Zantac(25 ct.)was $2.72 after $3 Q and $3 rebate and it's something I use on occasion.  The 2 Lysol wipes were $2.48 each, with my .50¢ Q and .50¢ rebate made them $1.48 each.  I also bought a Lysol toilet cleaner(cheapest Lysol item that qualified)as I was pennies away from a $5 rebate on Fetch even though there was no Ibotta rebate on it. ;-)
The Nivea lotion had a $2.50 rebate and I had a $2Q as well.  The fudge dipped Oreos had a $1 each rebate and I used a .75¢/2 Q.  The Quaker Protein oatmeal packets had a .50¢ rebate, the Thomas' raisin bread had a $1.00 rebate.
The Bic razor had no rebate but gave me overage to cover other items with that $4 Q.  There was a Cheerios .25¢ rebate and it worked on the $1 cups.  The Welch's diet juice was a Shop Kick deal where I earned back $2.84 in pts. and the juice cost me $2.78.  The Good Thins crackers had a $1 rebate, The 2  Kotex packs were free after Qs and $2 rebates on each, and the Hills Bros. cappuccino had a .75¢ rebate.
The packet of tuna had a .25¢ rebate, the Kraft mac and cheese had a .35¢ rebate, the Trident gum was BOGO at $1.20 and the Celestial Seasonings tea box had a .75¢ rebate(plus I had a .55¢ Q.  The Breakstone cottage cheese doubles had a .50¢ rebate, the bottle of Snapple had a .25¢ rebate, the Hungry Jack had a $1 rebate(plus I had a $1 Q), the Sweet Baby Rays had a $1 each rebate(didn't need 2 but the price was good after rebate), and the Stur water flavoring was BOGO plus there were 2 of the same rebate so it qualified for both making them totally free and giving me 2 rebates.
The only Rite-Aid buys were the Got2Be products on $1.92 clearance(paid for with Bonus Cash)that gave me 3 x $1.50 in Ibotta rebates.
Not in the photo are a Yoplait yogurt and a Lactaid sour cream both gotten at Walmart(a .25¢ and $1.25 rebate respectively), another Got2Be item($1.50 rebate)and 3 Twist hair products(3 x $3 rebates and again, bought at R-A with BC).
I earned $82.70 on Ibotta for all this.
I paid OOP $23.39 after coupons and free gift cards. so a $59.31 moneymaker.

Bad weather is heading in later today so I'll be sitting my butt home for few days at least and not doing Ibotta for awhile. ;-)

Sluggy


1 comment:

  1. That Popcorn Indiana w/the fudge drizzle is good. In fact anytime I have tried any flavor of that brand it is good. We have a couple of inches of snow right now and I am staying in too. I need to get out of Thursday and I am hopping it is all melted and warmer.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.